Dark Bridge Lost HIT

for sum reason, on dis server weapons tends 2 lose percent, a lot of times 4 me, altho i havnt lost any hit or percents i sphered. but yah this happens quite often n i hope this bugged gets fixed kuz it sux.

actually the pics are good...

because, in the first one it show that bridge is equiped and look at the stats of the equiped 1 its says 50/0/50/0/50 those are for bridge and when trying to equip bringer it says 0/0/0/0/50

and in the second one, also bridge equiped but just 50/0/50/0

the first one show also the bringer 50 hit, but it has de % on de bridge too.

Edited by Die

lol sorry i just met so many people trying to cheat like this it just pisses me off, and ithink hes lying cause look he has the bringer highlighted instead of darkbridge.. so many of the admins look at the stats and not the items thats why they get fooled.

Edited by ed141

Yeah, I think that if you guys took the time to read instead of start flame wars I think the server would be in an overall better condition. I have never lied to anyone and have never tried to take advantage of the system. On the contrary, I have donated on numerous occasions to the server because I enjoy the community. Also, wouldn't it be absolute n00bsauce to make a dark weapon without 50 hit? And then wait almost three months to try and fool everyone?

PICTURE A

I OBVIOUSLY have the Bridge equipped so the stats are on the left, I have the Bringer's rifle highlighted and hit right to show the 0/0/0/0/50 stats which are on the right. So the game shows me "this is what you have equipped, if you EQUIP THIS HIGHLIGHTED BRINGER'S THEN THE STATS WILL CHANGE TO THIS"

PICTURE B

Stats of Bridge now. Not much there to question.

Go into game and equip a weapon, highlight another weapon with different stats, hit right and see what the game shows you, then come back to this thread and do what you have to do.

And yes, this would have been easier if I had taken a pic of the bridge alone, but three months ago I wasn't as smart as I am now.

p.s I put -rep on you ed because you didn't think, ask, or consider before you flamed me and insulted GMs intelligence. A simple pm would be fine.

• Like 1

ed141 your the moron and noob..... Both the bringer's rifle and dark bridge have 50 hit. It doesn't matter if he has bringers rifle highlighted, as long as the dark bridge is equipped. Like azami has already said bridge's stats are on left and bringers stats are on right (in first pic).

Don't be hatin ed just cause azami is the best support force on ultima. :onion-head53:

• Like 2