error code 5

a friend of mine i recently got into blue burst cant play anymore because when he starts online.exe and clicks on start game he gets error code 5. how do we fix?

Use Psobb.exe and you need patch 2.7

Greetings

he installed the patch and everything and tried running it through psobb but it still didnt work. does psobb only work on vista and up by chance?

Edited by smit2gre

I'm getting the same issue and I'd like to get this running asap me and my friend are a bit exited to play so i wanna get mine to work first so i know how to set his up. even with the patch 2.7 and running as administrator it starts up i click play then the screen flashes like it's going ito fullscreen mode then nothing =[

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any of you try to configure the video settings, run the online.exe go to options , then select the resolution , windowed mode,. if you dont cant change resolution

means you need to update the video driver of your computer.

http://www.google.com/

>>.....

I don't know if it will help though, this only solves some issues while I'm playing, never got your error before. Might help may not.

well i just found my magically annoying problem. my virus protect shields are stopping the entire process , that usually would happen with Scthack and Ultima would run perfectly with everything runing and now i have to shut the shields off , leaving my self open for more viruses just to play the game. anyone see a red flag there?