So im just figthing through F1 for some Exp before i go into caves(just good to have a level or 2 more)and i find 4 gigoboomas and a booma, and i find this after killing a booma......

LOL.jpg

now seriously, this server rocks, the drop rates are higher, and in some parallel universe boomas drop rappy wings......this world may be going mad.....(and just for the record it appeared after i killied the boomas and no rappys had ever been in the room that run)

Edited by Drakfang4

i see what your saying. But i swear to god no notice the PSOBB thing in the left hand corner? I got the HUD skin of the schtserv forums.......ill post a link right now:Click this

Edit:Didn't get the top left hand corner O.o oh yeah, they don't have FOmars in PC so it cant be..XD

Another edit:Notice the 8 shortcut bars at the bottom?(at least half of them)

Edited by Drakfang4

Get a rappy wing for a Booma, wow, i cant imagine that.

I don't know if that was sarcasm, but it was weird i killed booma, and was like, woh a red box on normal, maybe its a Photon Drop, but then its a rappy wing O.o

So im just figthing through F1 for some Exp before i go into caves(just good to have a level or 2 more)and i find 4 gigoboomas and a booma, and i find this after killing a booma......

now seriously, this server rocks, the drop rates are higher, and in some parallel universe boomas drop rappy wings......this world may be going mad.....(and just for the record it appeared after i killied the boomas and no rappys had ever been in the room that run)

well that damm rare. XD that should happen .... what it's your ID ???

Edited by Larva