Needed! Guide to successful team management?

Okay, I'll write one:

Step 1 -- If you're wanting your team to boom, you'll need a few friends to start it off with. Nobody started a team with just themselves and somehow got it to top status (unless the team was one of the first).

Step 2 -- Just get people to generally like you. Don't be a douche, be a nice person, and the same applies to your team mates. Try playing games with randoms and other people. If they like you, and they're teamless, they might want to join your team.

Step 3 -- Play lots of games with your team. That'll make them stay.

...What else? Lol.

Kick out douchebags.

Okay, I'll write one:

Step 1 -- If you're wanting your team to boom, you'll need a few friends to start it off with. Nobody started a team with just themselves and somehow got it to top status (unless the team was one of the first).

Step 2 -- Just get people to generally like you. Don't be a douche, be a nice person, and the same applies to your team mates. Try playing games with randoms and other people. If they like you, and they're teamless, they might want to join your team.

Step 3 -- Play lots of games with your team. That'll make them stay.

...What else? Lol.

Kick out douchebags.

Yeah hes right that is pretty much all you really have to do. Also be active. If the leader is inactive the team will just fall apart.

Being creative is one the things you have to to make it grow as well. If you don't have a general purpose for it, your team won't grow.

Yeah hes right that is pretty much all you really have to do. Also be active. If the leader is inactive the team will just fall apart.

yeah dark knights wouldve fallen apart if it wernt for dizz and free cuz i was afk for almost 2 months :/

especially if you want to be respected, then have a team with less bitching and more team work. You give priviliages to people who don't deserve it then they invite douches with makes your team suck. I agree with Zynetic, do what he says and you should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

bieng created and been constantly online, doing relationship with user and members of own team, make yourself know in the server and that

will give you a big chance to own a good team. a good example is this topic, you did a question and never come back to reply, so probably you

have been very very very absent. wish is not a good sing for a leader team.

Yea larva has a good point, you need to be active and play a lot. One thing link is you need to be one of the strongest members on your team. Also you need to at least be able to equip an aura field, which you cannot. Even 152 is low for being team leader. My advice would be to concentrate on one character at a time until your equips get better. Having multiple noob characters is not gonna help a team. :onion-head85:

I'm almost always in game, but not always on the forums.

And yes, I do have a variety of characters, but every chance I get, I'm helping people.

If I level up in the process of helping others, then it's just that much better.

I would focus on powering up one of your characters to establish yourself as the alpha dog. Cause higher lvl peeps won't join your team unless you have decent gear

I would like to add that you will also need to always try build your battle tactics up. Never feel over confident in your tactics. As a leader you need to make your members feel confident in knowing that they will succeed in your team. When you increase battle tactics you will also have the ability to teach your members to achieve a higher goals in theie tactics as well.

• Like 1