Hey

V-Mack

Been playing for a while now with my one character, Vivoldi(RAmar, lvl.104, Greenhill, like 50 hours logged in). This is my first time seriously playing a ranger; I'm usually a force player. Just...dying sucks so I don't do it. Not saying I'm immortal just I'd rather not take point in a game focused around fighting...however cheap that sounds. Examples: Street fighter? Akuma/Blanka. Blazblue? Arakune. MvC3? M.O.D.O.K./Arthur/Chris.

I've played PSO Ep.1&2, and card evolution; somehow Ep.4 skipped my radar so I'm dabbling in that a little....Actually I played like half of Card evolution so if I could get some spoilers that would be great. Also I tend to hand stuff out to scrubs. And to people that can use what I can't. And people asking for what I have duplicates of. Also I like to collect psuedo rares like a Berserk Vulcan, it's great, but it will kill you if not used properly @_@.

Well, anyway. Howdy.

Edited by V-Mack

Welcome to the server and I like fighting games too , what about Guilty Gear?

In Guilty Gear I found myself switching between Testament, Bridget and A.B.A.. I have a bad habit of turtling with Normal ABA instead of instantly going into Berserk ABA though.

Been playing for a while now with my one character, Vivoldi(RAmar, lvl.104, Greenhill, like 50 hours logged in). This is my first time seriously playing a ranger; I'm usually a force player. Just...dying sucks so I don't do it. Not saying I'm immortal just I'd rather not take point in a game focused around fighting...however cheap that sounds. Examples: Street fighter? Akuma/Blanka. Blazblue? Arakune. MvC3? M.O.D.O.K./Arthur/Chris.

I've played PSO Ep.1&2, and card evolution; somehow Ep.4 skipped my radar so I'm dabbling in that a little....Actually I played like half of Card evolution so if I could get some spoilers that would be great. Also I tend to hand stuff out to scrubs. And to people that can use what I can't. And people asking for what I have duplicates of. Also I like to collect psuedo rares like a Berserk Vulcan, it's great, but it will kill you if not used properly @_@.

Well, anyway. Howdy.

hey i beaten offline ep3 at least 5 times wit both hunters n arkz my Clv is 49 n all i can say ur not missing out on much as far as a boss battle or story goes. i gotten almost half da cards now but i barely play it since id rather play on ultima. i usually give out stuff 2 beginners or noobs or jus ppl startin on ultima so if u se any of my chars around holla at me

welcome to ultima! i also played ep 3 but when i pre0orderd it i expected it to be the same as pso ver.2 on DC like my brother had. obviously i was very dissapointed when it was a card/strategy game, i only played it for about 6 hours then never really touched it again.

Hiya! And Davell is freaking awesome, he helps noobs out all the time (me). :D

My MvC3 team right now is Dante/Wolverine/Akuma. I know, I know, I am soooo super cheap, but at least I am not using Sentinel :P