New Quests?

Welcome to the community

Yes we have more quest.. but the problem is that almost of them are in JP,, Scht wont share their translation. and I think it's OK cuz they work hard on them . XDD

but yes we are going to put more quest's we have like other 30 quest.

Edited by Larva

Welcome to the community

Yes we have more quest.. but the problem is that almost of them are in JP,, Scht wont share their translation. and I think it's OK cuz they work hard on them . XDD

but yes we are going to put more quest's we have like other 30 quest.

Thanks, i have some friends who can speak,read and write in japanese so they might be willing to help out with translations if needed.

Thanks, i have some friends who can speak,read and write in japanese so they might be willing to help out with translations if needed.

that will be great . maybe we can give them some thing for the favor. let me know what they say.

and main time , yes im going to put the other quest.

Edited by Larva

that will be great . maybe we can give them some thing for the favor. let me know what they say.

and main time , yes im going to put the other quest.

Lol sorry this is off-topic from the main post but---IF your really desperate for translating quest you can get someone to go through them on schtserv and note every word? Would take A LOT of work, but might work.......