Buying Mag

JeevesMagus

Buying mag with these states 

Def:5

Pow:162

Dex:33 

Mind:0

With all three PBs hopefully with twins

But if not I'll take whatever mag with these states you got.  Message me if you got one plz and thank you. 

Edited by JeevesMagus

this is not the mag you need. you need mag with 2 or 3 def, 15 dex, the rest in power for hucast. kotta is selling some, i think i have one also. otherwise your gonna have to use two units to max stats instead of 1 cent arms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theancientsam said:

this is not the mag you need. you need mag with 2 or 3 def, 15 dex, the rest in power for hucast. kotta is selling some, i think i have one also. otherwise your gonna have to use two units to max stats instead of 1 cent arms

Idk the way I'm trying to setup my build is defrent then yalls usely set up my and trying to max all stats to max as close as possible with the main equipment that I use. https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=2&l=200&m10=100&m11=0&m12=50&m13=0&m14=0&m15=0&m16=0&m20=5&m21=162&m22=33&m23=0&i0=62&i1=39&i2=78&i3=91&i4=100&i5=91

your plan does not take into account smartlink, you will need that to hit things with gun, u also have no room for v502/cure confuse but if thats how u wanna make it thats up to you

I strongly recomend you to not Go for that plan or you never going to reach HUcast full potential, if youre not a 80hit weapons, and STA user, with no room for extra units you would get megied, freezed, confused, shoked and since you wont have space for smartlink you also miss a lot en EP II

use this plan instead> u can switch cent resist and smarlink depending on ur needs, V502, Cure units, or even POSS
https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=2&l=200&m10=100&m11=0&m12=50&m13=0&m14=0&m15=0&m16=0&m20=5&m21=162&m22=33&m23=0&i0=62&i1=39&i2=78&i3=91&i4=100&i5=91

Edited by Guido Palau