New Music Pack Project

Zandres

Hello my friends! 😃

I've been thinking for a while that a new music pack from the Legend of Zelda would be amazing to make for PSO.   I know that there's already a Zelda Music Pack here on the forums, but most of that music is from Skyward Sword, and I wanted to make one from the music I have.  I have the soundtracks for Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and the 25th Anniversary Orchestral Concert held in Tokyo back in 2011.

For those of you who know me, you know that I love music most of all in this world.  The Lengend of Zelda is a huge part of my childhood - and I'm sure many of you can say the same thing - I loved playing through ocarina of time and then majora's mask - but when I got my GameCube and I got wind waker for it - I fell in love with The Legend of Zelda all over again.

You should also know about me that I like to make things be as wonderful and amazing as I can, and I promise you that when I get done with this Zelda music pack, it's going to be something special!!   I'm already finding melodies that will fit perfectly into the game - and several areas are going to have massive medleys from these games while still fitting in with the ambience of PSO. 

I can't wait to share with you the final Zelda Music Pack once I get it finished - this is truly going to be something special, so please stay tuned!!

Cheers, and be sure to have fun,

-Z

Edited by Zandres
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

have you had a chance to try out my zelda music pack yet?

On 5/18/2023 at 2:05 PM, MBogdanovic94 said:

This sounds great! I am looking forward to it. Your FF7 Remake was fantastic as well.

Have you had a chance to try out my zelda music yet?   It's finished and posted!

On 7/7/2023 at 6:01 PM, Zandres said:

have you had a chance to try out my zelda music pack yet?

Have you had a chance to try out my zelda music yet?   It's finished and posted!

I did! It was great! I personally do like the FF7 remake better, but that is because I am biased and played FF7 growing up and never really got into Zelda xD 

On 7/10/2023 at 2:33 AM, Aliyaaii said:

Hi guys

I completely agree! A new music pack featuring iconic tracks from the Legend of Zelda series would be an incredible addition to PSO. With soundtracks from Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and the 25th Anniversary Orchestral Concert, the pack would offer a diverse and nostalgic musical experience. Count me in for this amazing idea!

It's done, and you can get it right now!

• Like 1