Help/Advice on my RA's

Hello everyone! I am looking for some general advice on what item's I should aim for next for my RAcaseal and RAmarl. Currently my RAcaseal is Level 140 and my RAmarl is Level 125.

This is my inventory at the moment;

WEAPONS

Dark Meteor 0/0/100/100 80 Hit

Mille Faucilles 0/0/100/100 50 Hit

Arrest Needle 0/0/100/100 50 Hit (mostly use on my RAcaseal for Arrest)

Frozen Shooter + Snow Queen w/ 50 Hit

Bringer's Rifle 50 Hit (mostly use on my RAmarl)

Macho Blades + Zalure Launcher for RAcaseal

Tyrell's Parasol + Clio for RAmarl

ARMORS

Sweetheart/Kroe's Sweater/STA

Safety Heart/Red Ring

Both use ADEPT plan, so I have 174/26 for RAcaseal and 171/29 for RAmarl (I have Agastya and Tellusis for both) along with Cent/Battle, V801 for RAmarl and V502 for RAcaseal. Since both characters are not Level 200 yet I also use a Cent/Power and Cent/Arms to raise up those two stats for the meanwhile.

Also in general, besides items, if anyone has any Ranger advice and tips I would love to discuss and hear them here as well.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

I would suggest an asteron striker with hit, a hell needle (S rank) or at least a 50 hit hell laser till you can save up. I don't see a hell special weapon in your lay out and I find they are very useful for eclairs and morphos in particular. You can also just spam the hell special in vr spaceship and kill most stuff. That includes cal's clock challenge where it is important to kill things fast. This is even easier with auto aim on asteron striker special. You already have some top notch weapons and armor there. Very nice.

Edited by HammerHead9000
  • Like 2

-Ultima reaper + HIT (for ep4 lizards mostly)

-Yas9000 demon and charge high HIT (Demon works a lot better on ramarl, Charge yas does more dmg than fausilles with high shifta + zalure)

-Type/shot w Hell + HIT (morfos & dolm)

-Type/shot w Demon + HIT (Epsilon)

-Iron Faust high stats + HIT (works better than DM when theres a lot of close enemies)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Guido Palau said:

-Yas9000 demon and charge high HIT (Demon works a lot better on ramarl, Charge yas does more dmg than fausilles with high shifta + zalure)

-Iron Faust high stats + HIT (works better than DM when theres a lot of close enemies)

If you had to recommend which one to go for next what would you say?

3 hours ago, HammerHead9000 said:

I would suggest an asteron striker with hit, a hell needle (S rank) or at least a 50 hit hell laser till you can save up. I don't see a hell special weapon in your lay out and I find they are very useful for eclairs and morphos in particular. You can also just spam the hell special in vr spaceship and kill most stuff. That includes cal's clock challenge where it is important to kill things fast. This is even easier with auto aim on asteron striker special. You already have some top notch weapons and armor there. Very nice.

Oh I had no idea Eclairs were weak to hell that’s interesting!

2 hours ago, Guido Palau said:

Btw Iron Faust is only usable by RAcaseal, for money efficiency wise do you think Arrest Faust would be ok because it’s a weapon RAmarl can use too? The damage would be lower but it’ll still be able to hit all surrounding monsters, plus it hits twice the main mob and I think maybe the Arrest would be great for RAcaseal as well? What’s your opinion on that?

arrest faust is pretty sick but it wont work as well on ramarl, it does less damage than iron faust but it would be pretty game changing on racaseal with v501/v502. iron faust really only does better than dm in quests like hod2 where thers a LOT of monsters bunched up together. even then sometimes your dm special attack would be better so i would not stress too hard about an iron faust, tho it is pretty nice to have sometimes esp because you can freeze trap enemies and if they are all close to you it will hit enemies in front of beside of and behind you (arrest faust does this as well)

arrest faust also will hit the primary target twice which i dont think iron faust does

Edited by theancientsam
  • Like 3

id suggest a clio for ramarl and demon yas 9000m, add a little hit to the millile faucillies. (i dont think you really need one for native abeast, but it can be nice for desert) demons type sh/shot is also really good on her. and if you can ever get your hands on STA i would delete my racaseal because racast just becomes a lot better of a choice when you have that armor in my opinion because of his added atp tho you would need some different weps with him like psyco ravens 0 0 100 100 50 or better. i dont see you mention a serene swan. those are kinda nice on ramarl because of the devils special. a hit one would be good for doing tower or killing really big mobs. it would be kinda similar to demon yas but demon yas does melt things a good bit faster. but for cost sake you could go for SS. only issue with SS is it does a good bit of dmc and ramarl and racaseal have pretty low atp so it can dmc a lot. i really prefer that wep for humar/ hucast... but it can be really good if you dont have something strong with rifle range yet

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MBogdanovic94 said:

Reco, Reco box ,Gee, Merilltas, Merillia, Mothmant, Monest, Rappy, Barbarous Wolf ,Savage Wolf ,Pan Arms , Dubchic , Sinow red spiegals zele delsaber a few more i could list Hell is very good to have as weapons

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MBogdanovic94 said:

If you had to recommend which one to go for next what would you say?

YAS9000 demon or charge would be my first choise, the other items are more situational.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Guido Palau said:

YAS9000 demon or charge would be my first choise, the other items are more situational.

Okay great those with 80 Hit would be okay? Is the other %'s necessary?

33 minutes ago, MBogdanovic94 said:

Okay great those with 80 Hit would be okay? Is the other %'s necessary?

In Yasminkov 9000M, not really. % on attributes other than hit makes a weapon stronger depending on what monster you attack, but said attribute% only affects a weapon's raw ATP, and Yasminkov 9000M only has like 40-80 min max ATP (60-100 If grinded), which Is not exactly worth the Investment, at the very least as priority. (If you feel like It, only do It on Charge Yasminkov 9000M since special Is to deal more damage than heavy attacks. On demon yas 9kM you don't need attribute% to do higher damage, It'll be closely as minuscule of a difference :rf-08:)

[Personally, I would also hear an opinion If sphering a charge/spirit/berserk yas 9kM Is worth the Investment :)]

22 minutes ago, Kotta said:

In Yasminkov 9000M, not really. % on attributes other than hit makes a weapon stronger depending on what monster you attack, but said attribute% only affects a weapon's raw ATP, and Yasminkov 9000M only has like 40-80 min max ATP (60-100 If grinded), which Is not exactly worth the Investment, at the very least as priority. (If you feel like It, only do It on Charge Yasminkov 9000M since special Is to deal more damage than heavy attacks. On demon yas 9kM you don't need attribute% to do higher damage, It'll be closely as minuscule of a difference :rf-08:)

[Personally, I would also hear an opinion If sphering a charge/spirit/berserk yas 9kM Is worth the Investment :)]

3 way pb and they become quite nice same with the demon they work well 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kaurama said:

why not pravens?

Would be used more on boss fight like falz olga where demon does not effect , you use Yaz9k demon for mini boss like dorphon epsilon mericarols with human racial the damage done is better than pr plus range is greater