Xbox 1 controller X and B are backwards

I'm not really sure if I understood you at all but if you're looking to modify controllers you can either try to use custom controllers for the pad (menu/options/pad button config) or Customize within the menu (below Item Pack). You can modify all that until you feel comfortable with your set-up. Hope that helps!

so the xbox one controller has the same colours as the 4 keys in the HUD but for some reason when i click red it actives blue and blue clicks red. i like having the cancel /close menu on the blue key so i can't just swop them around (im controller set up like GC Pso 1&2)

just wondering if there was a way to change it on the HUD as in a pinch and need to use Dimate but i keep using heavy attack 

On 4/27/2023 at 7:13 PM, Bruteforce1984 said:

so the xbox one controller has the same colours as the 4 keys in the HUD but for some reason when i click red it actives blue and blue clicks red. i like having the cancel /close menu on the blue key so i can't just swop them around (im controller set up like GC Pso 1&2)

just wondering if there was a way to change it on the HUD as in a pinch and need to use Dimate but i keep using heavy attack 

Go to options and find "game pad button config" then map the controls as you would like them to be via your own configuration.

On 4/27/2023 at 2:46 PM, Bruteforce1984 said:

is there anyway to move the blue and the red button on the HUD around the cancel is in the right place but the HUD showing them backward. and if i change the X and the B around then the cancel is in the wrong place

If your controller is plugged in to your PC for xbox controller then no but if you unplug it and connect via bluetooth it will work. Window PC detects an Xbox controller as two different controllers when connected using micro or usb-c cable vs connect bluetooth. If you only use your controller to play pso or would remember also you can use the xbox accessories app to switch the buttons but it would be the same as moving around (decide) and (cancel) in game.