Close pls

Megabotic

You've gotta be more specific about this request, cuz something tells me you're asking for a 200 POW Orange Sato, which Is.... tridimensionally (???) Impossible for a player to make :onion-head81: (I'm gonna be refering to Sato and It's other familar mags as Fourth Evolution special mags, cuz Idk how exactly to refer to them :onion-head65:)

-It's Impossible for a color mag other than red to reach 200 digits maximun on any stat :onion-head06:

-A Sato mag (or any fourth evolution special mags) can only reach 150 digits maximun on any stat [Idk defense, that sounds like a very tedious feat If It Is :rf-08:)

-The main requirement to evolve a mag Into a fourth evolution special mag Is to meet one of the required equations once mag reaches level 100 or any multiple of 10 from that point on regarding the four stats In a mag :rf-13:

In any case, to understand this better, I would refer to this link back when I used to make Nidra mags a long time ago :D

https://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

And finally, the only two ways I know making this mag Is possible Is via Item Donation List, or for a specific mini event to happen :rf-03: (In which cases, a GM Is required. Currently, there Is no mini event regarding mags going on, so only the Item Donation List Is the only way :o)

(refer to Item Donation List here -> https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/announcement/13-item-list-donations/ )

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

whats the most pow a sato can have if a player makes it? 150?

43 minutes ago, Kotta said:

-A Sato mag (or any fourth evolution special mags) can only reach 150 digits maximun on any stat [Idk defense, that sounds like a very tedious feat If It Is :rf-08:)

Yes :o

Cuz generally, one makes a mag with two stats when making a fourth evolution special mag, and once you met the requirement to make It, you focus on one stat :rf-03: which means, at level 100, you are most likely at either 5 50 45 0 stats, or 5 45 50 o stats (so In case you're aiming for the highest POW, then the former stats :onion120:), and from there just level up one stat with the right Item :onion-head01: (If POW, just dimates and should eventually become 5 150 45 0 stats :D )

(It also applies to ppp mags >.<)

:cr-what:

1 hour ago, Megabotic said:

Well I Didn't Mean to Cause Such a Ruck-us I Should Have Said 150 PWR  My Apologies. I will Edit That Statement

ouchie ouch, guess I was rude with my post(s) :onion-head06: 

:onion114: didn't mean to give that Impression. Mb :c