Episode2 cmode

The episode 2 challenge mode is not giving A and B rank prizes Yellow ring and the class armour .

Message states all ready received when handing in. Not only me but also the players that cleared with me getting message all ready received.

We purposely cleared so that the amour could be obtained for  player yuki

I got a and b rank prize not long ago on hucaseal (yellow ring and hunter field stored in her bank), though she had long ago gotten s-rank. I do have another old char (humar) ready to receive b-rank and the newer cmode char (fonl) that only needs 1 stage for s-rank. Let's do a few stages soon and test out to see if its all chars, all recent chars, or only your specific run that bugged out.

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I got a and b rank prize not long ago on hucaseal (yellow ring and hunter field stored in her bank), though she had long ago gotten s-rank. I do have another old char (humar) ready to receive b-rank and the newer cmode char (fonl) that only needs 1 stage for s-rank. Let's do a few stages soon and test out to see if its all chars, all recent chars, or only your specific run that bugged out.

I think it was the run that bugged out or the character I had was bugged due to all the god shields I kept getting from ep1 , when only 1 of each  supposed to be given. These dupe shields would disconnect you when dropped bank or traded. 

I have deleted the character now and will run again