cannot log in

I'm having a similar problem. I've validated my account and received the email containing my guild card and hunter's name. The Launcher is installed and I've seemed to download all the patches and such, but any attempt to log in to the game gets me and "Invalid login credentials".

I've since changed my forum password thinking that I had it wrong when entering it into the game, but to no avail. Still can't login with it.

My hunter's name is "mortimavi", all lowercase. My password has numbers and uppercase letters in it, but no special characters. I've received my PSO account validation email with my hunter name and guild card in it.

Are there any mods around who can shed some light on what I might be doing wrong?

20 hours ago, MortimaVi said:

I'm having a similar problem. I've validated my account and received the email containing my guild card and hunter's name. The Launcher is installed and I've seemed to download all the patches and such, but any attempt to log in to the game gets me and "Invalid login credentials".

I've since changed my forum password thinking that I had it wrong when entering it into the game, but to no avail. Still can't login with it.

My hunter's name is "mortimavi", all lowercase. My password has numbers and uppercase letters in it, but no special characters. I've received my PSO account validation email with my hunter name and guild card in it.

Are there any mods around who can shed some light on what I might be doing wrong?

Invalid Login Credentials means the username/password you typed in was incorrect. Note that Forum Account and Game Account are separate things. If you had accidentally typoed your password signing up and don't know how you mispelled it, then you can use the Account Recovery and Password Change pages to be able to reset the password to the account using the email you signed up with.

@bunnygwen If something went wrong with the validation, then you may need to pm @Soly to verify you manually.

On 3/2/2023 at 5:39 AM, bunnygwen said:

when i try to login under my username and password it tells me that i need to verify my email even though ive already gotten the email for it and verified

I've validated the account manually.

On 3/2/2023 at 5:57 PM, MortimaVi said:

You mention you changed the forum password, but that one is different than the game one.

• 4 weeks later...