Happy Hours and Drops Rate Changes

Change the HH time and permanent drop rates  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Change the HH time and permanent drop rates

• Increase permanent drops to x1.2 and, change HH running time to 2hours with a boost in drop during this 2 hours to X2.
    • Dont make any changes and leave HH and Drops as it is right now.

18 minutes ago, MannyFresh said:

spreading out key items to year round drops. Items such as C/Battle and PGF

This would only be suitable if they are at a drop rate of say same as sjs and guld , 1/28k or 1/48k . Then the event drop rate could be left and still make the Events better to play for such items , and give you the chance to obtain all year round

8 minutes ago, ink said:

This would only be suitable if they are at a drop rate of say same as sjs and guld , 1/28k or 1/48k . Then the event drop rate could be left and still make the Events better to play for such items , and give you the chance to obtain all year round

That's exactly the same thought process I was going for. 

Español:

Principalmente opino que no debería hacer cambio de el sistema de HH ya que es un potenciador para los nuevos y medianos jugadores. Si a algunos de los veteranos ya les molesta o están viendo un problema, pues los invito a jugar el juego nuevamente sin armas mejoradas, sin equipo y comenzar como otros nuevos jugadores, ustedes tuvieron y siguen teniendo la oportunidad de seguir cazando ítem mejorados y ahora lo que quieren es prohibirles las facilidades a los nuevos que de por si ya les es difícil buscar ítem con el aumento de estadísticas que tienen los monstruos sin mencionar las partidas que los mismos veteranos juegan en privado para la caza por que no dejan que otros usuarios se les unan. Un poco mas de empatía con los demás jugadores, yo soy veterano pero actualmente solo es eso un apodo que tengo, ya que deje el juego hace muchos años y ahora juego de forma paulatina y por di versión, no soy ni el 5% del buen jugador que fui en mi tiempo cuando me apodaba como "DarkMeter". Una de las buenas opciones que puede servir para mejorar la tasa de usuarios que entran al juego puede ser tomar ítem random de los eventos que ya están disponibles y usarlos para cazas por una semana o que cada fin de semana roten ítem de eventos que puedan estar activos para esos días. Espero no incomodar a nadie con mi comentario y no se lo tomen a mal. pero cualquiera que jugara en servidores Low rate y sin armas modificadas, puede comprender bien esto. Espero que las mejoras próximas sea para mejor, pero no olviden que todos fuimos jugadores primerizos y que nadie tenia ningún ítem en su tiempo, no le quiten esa magia a nuevos jugadores solo por que para algunos les parece algo malo. 

Ingles: 

I mainly think that he shouldn't change the HH system since it's a boost for new and medium players. If some of the veterans are already bothered or are seeing a problem, then I invite you to play the game again without improved weapons, without equipment and start as other new players, you had and still have the opportunity to continue hunting improved items and now what they want is to prohibit the facilities to the new ones who already find it difficult to find items with the increase in statistics that the monsters have, not to mention the games that the same veterans play privately for hunting because they do not let other users join them. A little more empathy with the other players, I am a veteran but currently that is just a nickname I have, since I left the game many years ago and now I play gradually and by version, I am not even 5% of the good player that I was in my time when I was nicknamed as "DarkMeter". One of the good options that can be used to improve the rate of users entering the game can be to take random items from the events that are already available and use them for hunts for a week or that every weekend they rotate items from events that may be active for those days. I hope I don't bother anyone with my comment and don't take it the wrong way. but anyone who played on Low rate servers and without modded weapons can understand this well. I hope that the upcoming improvements will be for the better, but don't forget that we were all first-time players and that no one had any items in their time, don't take that magic away from new players just because it seems bad to some.

• Like 1

My vote is we need to get rid of HH and instead of a permanent increase to drop rate. You could do a whole day of increased drop rates. But only like a 1.5 instead of 3x. Then people will have time to hunt no matter where you live and there is no pressure to play at a crazy time. 

another idea is kinda what Wilson and drago said. No hh and no increase rate. But make main core items all year round. 

Why I'm not surprised this topic turned in to something else... like always...  people trying to convince others that they idea is better and this idea will change the world..

This is one of the great flaws of the community, always fighting and each other and trying to outsmart the other person.

this was a simple poll topic. And the only thing that will be looking in to it's the actual poll result.

posting will be lock. Your welcome to still vote.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1