Price on PGF rounds around 300-400DTs :onion-head06:

1 hour ago, goDdess said:

And this Is clearly below the estimate :onion87:

• Like 3

Just now, Kotta said:

The thing Is...

Price on PGF rounds around 300-400DTs :onion-head06:

And this Is clearly below the estimate :onion87:

No sane person would spend that much on a dead game nobody visits anymore unless they have serious issues.

• Dislike 2
  • Dw 1

13 minutes ago, Ragtag26 said:

No sane person would spend that much on a dead game nobody visits anymore unless they have serious issues.

i believe this game is more for nostalgia, plus the market has been pretty leveled out to make fun and shareable at the same time being a hella grind to get 80 hit on your favorite weapons. that being said you could argue that pgf is worth a little less because you still have to get the 80 hit dark weapon,. which might vcost you more dt. but otherwise the schematics in this, is that its only worth what someone will pay. if you dont want to spend that so be it. "try trading." to be honest id keep pgf for any price lower and that what the other players point is. i have also payed top notch for the item and was still satisfied because it made my favorite game play alittle quicker which is great when going for rare drops   

Edited by final pacman
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Ragtag26 said:

I mean, I play another old game and just yesterday was offered hundreds of dollars for a rune that I got yesterday. 

If you don't want to pay it, that's fine, but to insult the community for no other reason that you're butthurt over something you can't afford, you're not gonna change any hearts or minds around here. 

Pissing off the biggest community in a "dead game" probably isn't the smartest or best route.

You might want to rethink your approach here.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, final pacman said:

i believe this game is more for nostalgia, plus the market has been pretty leveled out to make fun and shareable at the same time being a hella grind to get 80 hit on your favorite weapons. that being said you could argue that pgf is worth a little less because you still have to get the 80 hit dark weapon,. which might vcost you more dt. but otherwise the schematics in this, is that its only worth what someone will pay. if you dont want to spend that so be it. "try trading." to be honest id keep pgf for any price lower and that what the other players point is. i have also payed top notch for the item and was still satisfied because it made my favorite game play alittle quicker which is great when going for rare 

I can understand the grind and all but paying real money is taking it too far. 

2 minutes ago, ZenReborn said:

I mean, I play another old game and just yesterday was offered hundreds of dollars for a rune that I got yesterday. 

If you don't want to pay it, that's fine, but to insult the community for no other reason that you're butthurt over something you can't afford, you're not gonna change any hearts or minds around here. 

Pissing off the biggest community in a "dead game" probably isn't the smartest or best route.

You might want to rethink your approach here.

I wasn't insulting anyone.  I was stating my opinion

Closing topic. Topic got way out of hand. 

2 minutes ago, Ragtag26 said:

I wasn't insulting anyone.  I was stating my opinion

Closing topic. Topic got way out of hand. 

You were insulting people though.

You said people who pay those prices have serious issues.

Feel free to walk it back if you want but the receipts are right there for everyone to see.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ZenReborn said:

You were insulting people though.

You said people who pay those prices have serious issues.

Feel free to walk it back if you want but the receipts are right there for everyone to see.

Ok well I apologize. I took what I said too far. 

• Like 2

It is a lot, but it is truly the going rate. I sold 10+ dark weapons in the last 8 months for 300 DTs each. 

30 minutes ago, ZenReborn said:

This is not the biggest PSO community. It’s quite a significant amount smaller than the largest. 

• Like 1