Account Progress Seemingly Missing

Hey I haven't played in QUITE some time due to some issues with my PC as well as other unrelated things happening, but i finally got to redownload the game and wanted to play but found i had NO characters which is definitely not true. I had at least a level 70 something character with mags and weapons that was rare from friends i've made on the game. Even setup a team and had my character's in game name on my forum account.

I don't know WHAT happened but is there any way to restore or see if this is still in the database?? I do not wish to start from Zero. This has frustrated me for the past 2 hours and I did not find any other information about why this would happen.

If you could provide with more information regarding your account, including Guildcard, character name(s), or someone who played with you that has some sort of image proof about your account ? 
Bring da images images images and images.

• Like 1

I never took any screenshots of my account and it was being played on a hard drive i don't have access to anymore. The character name was: "Fare" and i think the the guild card is the same in this profile. but i'm not sure i remember playing with someone i met and talk to on discord. His ign for one of his character's "Yaoi Guy" i think he's on the game now.

The other friend i don't remember their ign. I can try to search old messages to see if i can find any photos 

Okay i found a SUPER old screenshot of the ign and character as well as the other friend's ign

That being "Wren"

unknown.png

The other one is too large and i do apologize if this isn't very helpful

Make a character, log into the game, do F5 and you can see your guildcard.

4314 is not a valid one.

• Like 1

Would that also be in the email sent for account recovery / activation?
Asking because i'm not sure if i have to make a new character to view that in game.

1 minute ago, PK-Fare said:

Would that also be in the email sent for account recovery / activation?
Asking because i'm not sure if i have to make a new character to view that in game.

Wait, sorry i missed the first part of that lol one sec

This guild card number you pasted has only one character level 1 named Test. 
doesn't have your older character named Fare, do you have the guild card of that character instead?
By the way, at level 25 (and yes i know you said you were level 70) it would be faster to start over than waiting for account recovery,
contact Soly via PM if you still want to try to find your older account.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Protoss said:

By the way, at level 25 (and yes i know you said you were level 70) it would be faster to start over than waiting for account recovery

On 1/7/2023 at 7:21 PM, PK-Fare said:

Hey I haven't played in QUITE some time due to some issues with my PC as well as other unrelated things happening, but i finally got to redownload the game and wanted to play but found i had NO characters which is definitely not true. I had at least a level 70 something character with mags and weapons that was rare from friends i've made on the game. Even setup a team and had my character's in game name on my forum account.

I don't know WHAT happened but is there any way to restore or see if this is still in the database?? I do not wish to start from Zero. This has frustrated me for the past 2 hours and I did not find any other information about why this would happen.

If you're interested in starting fresh I can help you out by donating a mag, some hp/pow mats, a few c/arms and some okay weapons to get you started if you'd like

• Like 3
On 1/9/2023 at 3:20 PM, Protoss said:

This guild card number you pasted has only one character level 1 named Test. 
doesn't have your older character named Fare, do you have the guild card of that character instead?
By the way, at level 25 (and yes i know you said you were level 70) it would be faster to start over than waiting for account recovery,
contact Soly via PM if you still want to try to find your older account.

The one called Test was made to find the guild card, as the user above the pasting of suggested to. And while that may be quick i had a of items and mags that i wanted to use and will not have access to again. So i'll attempt to PM for account recovery. Especially because i'm unsure of what level i was when i stopped playing that is the last one i remember talking about. This should be the same account, but again the character not being there was the initial issue. and still is. But i do appreciate the help with this so far.

If it was on a diferent account i have no clue what account that was and i'd like to find what account that was if it exists.

17 hours ago, Clappy said:

If you're interested in starting fresh I can help you out by donating a mag, some hp/pow mats, a few c/arms and some okay weapons to get you started if you'd like

I appreciate the help and wouldn't mind, but i also want to get access back to this account. I just wish to go forward with the content and playtime i had accumalated, especially if i were to join in with a friend or two if they were to play just like before.

OKAY I FOUND OUT WHY I COULDN'T FIND MY CHARACTER.

So apparently i must've made 2 accounts an not remembered or made a mistake when i first signed up, which i was worried about when i typed this.

So i went into the Character Viewer Tool and typed an alteration i use for my accounts sometimes and BOOM there it was.

Sorry for the trouble with all this, and Thanks for the help! 💙