What's Your Favorite Weapon?

• 4 weeks later...

Black King Bar was always my favourite weapon when I played on GameCube.

L&K38 is probably the coolest looking weapon, though.

Edit: Here it is really poorly reskinned in black

prskin.png

Edited by Harvest
Added picture
  • Like 1

i like heaven striker but its underwhelming compared to other stuff and very situational. im sure better players know when to use it more but i cant find much use for it. also does anyone else have an issue with shooting traps with that gun? mine dont always connect. it would be cool if i could use a pbc on heaven striker to make a hell striker or something with more atp same special attack

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

i like heaven striker but its underwhelming compared to other stuff and very situational. im sure better players know when to use it more but i cant find much use for it. also does anyone else have an issue with shooting traps with that gun? mine dont always connect. it would be cool if i could use a pbc on heaven striker to make a hell striker or something with more atp same special attack

Honey, Asteron Striker is literally HS but with hell special xD.

Also HS is dope. Here not so much. However, in Vanilla, it is staple for RA dps.

And even then it has many nice uses here. Yas9k, SQ, FS, DM, type shot (demon, hell) and HS have been my most used weapons for the last two weeks. Can't say the same about 70% of the other weapons in the game.

• Dislike 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...