Moving game Windows/Tabing out of the game

Salm

2 hours ago, Salm said:

@Soly I have noticed since logging on today that I have been able to tab out while running and it doen't instantly stop me in place. Thank you for fixing that. I am still unable to use the Win+Shitf+Arrow key to move Ultima windows from screen to screen. Do you have an alternate way of moving ultima windows from screen to screen? I use virtual fullscreen when I play because if I don't the screen gets all wonky on me, so I can't just drag and drop a window to another screen. When I found out about the command to do this it made dual logging so much more pleasant and I would like to keep doing this. I do believe that when I first started playing on this server back in 2016 alt tabbing out did cycle names. Somewhere between that time and two days ago it had changed. I mostly forgot about it because its just so convenient not need to cycle through all the various info above players heads. I can live without this feature but I do like having it.

I appreciate all the work you put into this server Soly thanks for helping this place run as well as it does. Additionally I appreciate what all the GMs do to keep this server running.

Try either opening the executable on your other monitor, or moving the launcher window over to your other monitor before hitting Start Game. I'm unable to test this at the moment, but this does work for many programs.

6 hours ago, HereticKitsune said:

Try either opening the executable on your other monitor, or moving the launcher window over to your other monitor before hitting Start Game. I'm unable to test this at the moment, but this does work for many programs.

Well I already open the launcher on my left monitor and the game pops up on my right monitor. I do know that sometimes when I startup the launcher it pops up on m right monitor but when I launch the game it will still launch on my right monitor. As far as the executables I don't fully understand what you mean.

11 hours ago, Salm said:

@Soly I have noticed since logging on today that I have been able to tab out while running and it doen't instantly stop me in place. Thank you for fixing that. I am still unable to use the Win+Shitf+Arrow key to move Ultima windows from screen to screen. Do you have an alternate way of moving ultima windows from screen to screen? I use virtual fullscreen when I play because if I don't the screen gets all wonky on me, so I can't just drag and drop a window to another screen. When I found out about the command to do this it made dual logging so much more pleasant and I would like to keep doing this. I do believe that when I first started playing on this server back in 2016 alt tabbing out did cycle names. Somewhere between that time and two days ago it had changed. I mostly forgot about it because its just so convenient not need to cycle through all the various info above players heads. I can live without this feature but I do like having it.

I appreciate all the work you put into this server Soly thanks for helping this place run as well as it does. Additionally I appreciate what all the GMs do to keep this server running.

What do you mean the screen gets all wonky if you don't use virtual Fullscreen?

Anyway, can you send me a message on discord? Soly#0637