Photon drops

Man, seriously you don't have to make a post for every question you have... That's what the chatbox is for, there are also several Topics where you can post your question, like this one:

You really don't have to make a post for every question you have, write it in the chatbox or you can also join the server discord and ask your questions in the general chat. https://discord.gg/DePeHzk3 

Good luck

thumbs-up-chew.gif

Edited by Rivaul
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

"Man, seriously you don't have to make a post for every question you have... That's what the chatbox is for"

That's pretty rich coming from the guy always spamming his love for Lobotomy in the chatbox. That's what DMs are for. Nobody wants to read that either, my guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

31 minutes ago, ZenReborn said:

"Man, seriously you don't have to make a post for every question you have... That's what the chatbox is for"

That's pretty rich coming from the guy always spamming his love for Lobotomy in the chatbox. That's what DMs are for. Nobody wants to read that either, my guy.

It's a public chat, if you mind reading me or Lobotomy, you can just ignore us and that's it. People comment what they want in the chatbox (as long as it's not offensive stuff) Your comment just makes it clear that you're bitter. See ya

• Like 1

I like to see more spam of all types, everywhere, but maybe that's just me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, ZenReborn said:

And you can ignore him. At very least what he's posting is relevant to the game. 

I'm not bitter. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Nope, you can't ignore someone who makes a post for literally everything, even asking what a trimate does. There is a limit to post, because by making multiple posts you are outshining others. It's simple common sense, see you x2.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ZenReborn said:

It's kinda shitty to dissuade a new player from posting issues when we are a small community as it is.

Things like that causes a community to die.

"The rules are what separates us from the animals" And the rules apply to everyone, without the rules it is faster for a community to fall ;) I applaud you that you are teaching him and giving tips, by the way you can teach him the rules, and what you can and should not do. see ya x3

Soooooooo......

Anyways, since I’ll definitely need these things to become a part of the Economy.................... is there a specific quest where I have a higher chance of getting one guys???????

and second question, is it allowed to kiss with the tongue in chatbox?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Samflannigan said:

Since I’ll definitely need these things to become a part of the Economy, is there a specific quest where I have a higher chance of getting one?

Other than trying to get PDs dropped, you cam get PDs:

1) World of Illusion (WOI for short) quest (Ultimate difficulty) requires proper gear and a proper team and some level of spawn knowledge (practice makes perfection);

2) Economy basic principle: Selling gear to other players. Simple and effective;

3) Some other quests that reward you, or have PDs on it. Examples: HoD 1 or 2 or IDS etc. Not a very efficient cost/benefit option, but you can always get neat gear for you or to sell;

As some people stated before, everytime you need help it's better to use the shoutbox here on forum or use our discord channel, instead of making a new topic. It's a way better way to engange with people: easier, simpler, faster and not annoying

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lipelis said:

and second question, is it allowed to kiss with the tongue in chatbox?

Now you're asking the question everyone wants to know, but it's afraid to ask. You're a truly tongue kiss activist. BIG THICC XOXO

• Like 1

What Rivaul and Jezbuz said.

@Samflannigan

You are more than welcome to post your issues on forum, but there is no need to make one separate topic for every single question you have.

The Ask a quick question, get a quick answer topic is a good place to do so, and everyone will just help you the same way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rivaul said:

Man, seriously you don't have to make a post for every question you have... That's what the chatbox is for, there are also several Topics where you can post your question, like this one:

You really don't have to make a post for every question you have, write it in the chatbox or you can also join the server discord and ask your questions in the general chat. https://discord.gg/DePeHzk3 

Good luck

thumbs-up-chew.gif

Bro if I don’t make posts I can’t level up my profile, you think I want PAN ARMS rank forever? Also hey cool thanks I didn’t know that, I’ll flood that place with inane questions too. I also ask about everything since I’ve come from a different server from 10 years ago and they have their own rules/quests/blahblahblah. Not to mention this fossil of a game explains nothing unless you were lucky enough to play the ACTUAL servers back before 06. Also LOL didn’t mean to stir shit up but it’s really cool being able to actually figure out things about this game I NEVER thought has real explanation when I was like 10

3 hours ago, Rivaul said:

Good luck

thumbs-up-chew.gif