So would finding an item with hit% depend on the item itself? Or just tekking it over and over?

like is there an inherent range on each item you find? Or would I be better off standing at the tekker for a year to re roll 1000 times until I get what I want?

4 hours ago, Samflannigan said:

So would finding an item with hit% depend on the item itself? Or just tekking it over and over?

like is there an inherent range on each item you find? Or would I be better off standing at the tekker for a year to re roll 1000 times until I get what I want?

Weapons drop with attributes Native , A.Beast , Machine , Dark and Hit . Hit only shows on the dropped weapon , not when Tekking . You can only have a maximum of 3 stats on any weapon to max it out . Example1 [Native 25% , ABeast 0% , Machine 0% Dark 40%] Normal stat drop un-tekked Example 2 [Native 0%, ABeast 0% Dark 40% Hit 25%] Hit Stat Drop Un- Tekked .

We search for a un-tekked version with the hit stat as example 2. Higher the hit the better.

Now as Example 2 has 2 stats used  we can add a third with photon drops or add to the % of Dark up to a maximum of 100% , the only way to add extra Hit to a weapon is with donation tickets outside of enemy parts. 

When Tekking you can only add 10% more to the stats you see on the un-tekked weapon.

Example 2 . Un-Tekked   [Native 0%, ABeast 0% Dark 40% Hit 25%]

Tekked version would be[Native 0%, ABeast 0% Dark 50% Hit 35%]

Edited by ink

its possible to find a wep in the wild and every wep that drops has a chance to have hit. A good spread needle for example would be 35 0 0 45| 40 hit untekked. You can take that needle to the tekker and increase the stats by 10 in each category, just keep telling him no while tekking untill he shows you your wep with plus 10 to all stats. it would be 45 0 0 45| 50 hit after a successfull tek on this example

Edited by theancientsam