Player Appreciation!

Bumping to give a special shoutout to @777 for believing in me and watching me blossom into the player I am today. Still much to improve on, but significantly better than where I was when I started.

Edited by MannyFresh
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, MannyFresh said:

Bumping to give a special shoutout to @777 for believing in me and watching me blossom into the player I am today. Still much to improve on, but significantly better than where I was when I started.

Bro, you've made me so proud. 🥲
I always knew that you had it in you. And now your gameplay truly is something to be proud of.

Keep at it! What you and the bois are doing in CCC is truly phenomenal. I salute you.

———————————

I wanted to add the backstory behind this: when I first met @MannyFresh, I saw a CCA room that he was in — he was leveling a HUcast. I entered it with my Lv 200 HUcast because I believe the Triforce event was live, so Hylian Shield was dropping from Gal Gryphon. So upon entering into CCA, I lowered to DF health and started DFing, but I noticed that Manny also lowered his health. He said that he didn't currently have a DF but he was practicing surviving while in DF health — and he was doing really well. I thought that was remarkable. Truly inspiring.

I ended up making a deal with him to 'lend' him a PGF so he can create a DF to use for the time being, and during the Christmas event that was upcoming at the time, he'd 'repay' me upon finding a PGF. And he did. Now he's 1/4th of the team that holds the current CCC record. You the man, Manny!

Edited by 777
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

Just to clarify, I believe they’re tied only ;) unless they improved again. I never see posts about it so idk

Well, you heard it here first. ;)

(Sorry, Crank. I got lost in the sauce. o .o)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 11 months later...

Bumping to appreciate some more people. 

@Mr.Feeger and @CapT kIDD the new HUcasts on the block, and current ROCT TA record holders along with myself and Crank. (Even though they made me play FO). 

And of course I can't forget mi amor, @Papipush. Happy late Valentine's Day! 💜

• Like 1