Player Appreciation!

Shoutout to my HUcast brethren, @H2k @assface @Lordwin @Clappy @(Jay) @Light @MannyFresh for keeping it dank on the Ultima server.

Shoutout to all of those friendly/silly people that are always lending out a helping hand to others. @IronSheik @Lobotomy @theancientsam @Smoochum I know the community appreciates your attitudes and your willingness to teach newer players.

Of course gotta throw some love to these sexy motherfuckers. @RigeL7 @Wavebuster @Flerbert @777 @Kotta @JupiterDeMars :onion-head32:

Thank you to these 3 for thinking of me as someone good enough to join them for TA runs @Saber +7 @R-78 @JupiterDeMars I've learned a lot playing with you guys and had some fun times.

Wilson always give honest criticism, whether it be nice or not haha. I appreciate that he has a good eye for where people can improve and points it out to them to help them become better players. He is also really silly tho hahaha.

Newds is someone I always love having around, besides the fact that I want to marry him. He has a great attitude and is just plain fun to be around. Thanks for trying to squeeze me into TA groups.

Shiida is too fucking funny, she has me gasping for air every time we talk. Obviously there are a lot of amazing things she does for the Ultima community, but most people know that stuff so I'm not gonna write an essay here. Long story short, super chill, amazing sense of humor, fantastic player, and has some sexy ass HUcasts.

Huge shoutout to my boy, the GOAT @Patrick Bell for being the best WOI duo on the server, no cap. I want to see when you hit that 99 stack of photon spheres :"L.

Throwing love at anyone whos ever run a CCC with me. @jespence @Kotta @(Jay) obviously being the original squad. Easily my favorite quest on the server and of course a shoutout/thank you to @Lemon for making this sick quest. I hope that more people will start to run this quest, because I feel that it deserves a lot more love than it gets.

And of fucking course my soulmate/wife/husband @777 Will love you forever and always. Everyone else is just a fling. Hopefully we can smash for real someday.  :rf-01::gem4:

Also if I missed anyone feel free to seek me out and call me a big silly.

Edited by Crank
  • Like 13

30 minutes ago, mewishiwara said:

@Stark 1 thanks for helping me out a lot, even if i dont play much anymore ❤️

i wasn’t expecting this thanks ! Made my day 

An extra shout to @Kotta for always taking the blame for everything! jajajaja Thanks @Crank! shoutout to everyone who plays with me even when they dont want to.  This servers takes the cake. Also without crank i wouldn't have found my 85 h df and 85h dm so thasts just an extra shoutout to you! hahahaahah @Crank with the dankness.

Edited by H2k
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crank said:

And of fucking course my soulmate/wife/husband @777 Will love you forever and always. Everyone else is just a fling. Hopefully we can smash for real someday.  :rf-01::gem4:

LOL! Amazing.

I love you too, bb. Appreciate the shout, you the best. 😘

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Man this is kind of a fun topic if we're going through history!

I guess I could start from the very beginning perhaps?

I would like to show appreciation to @jcgamer for finding me in the lobby of Schthack in 2011 and literally recruiting me to Ultima. From there I almost never looked back to Schthack (I have played there very little since, mostly on the Game Cube and in a much different capacity than I was in 2011). 

Following that I would sorta learn some of the starter quests which back in the day was really just MA4DMD and Path to Salvation from @Redstar Hunter  around 2012 or so.

From there it's a bit of a grey memory space but I recall spending lots of game time with French pals @Vazerty and @hyosuke and British folk @MASSBLADE and his brother @ExOh who all sorta showed me what it meant to "grind" in this game. 

At some point probably in 2014 I met @fatboyand @Sylph777 who at the time felt like the best players I had ever seen and that sort of turned the corner for me to get interested in the time attack aspect of this game. There were also some really good players for the time @Whoopin @squish @Riot- who even though there was a lot of "drama" did also bring out some competitive edge. 

There's some more grey time in here from like 2016 to 2018 where I played a lot in a hunting / collection capacity with @Shoutgu @Lemon @Yannv @Starlord @Ford522 @HUNTER_ @rashan0121 and probably a few other cats I am forgetting. @mudkipzjm

Then a flip switched in 2018 to where Phantasy Star meant something very different to me than it did before. I essentially gave this game up in the leveling up / gearing / hunting aspect and have been that way since. There's a good handful of people that I will double tag that really pushed me in this manner. Firstly @Shoutgu for showing me that there's a whole upper echelon of players that existed outside of Ultima that were skillful beyond what I could conceive at the time and then teaching me how to play like that. Then there's @HUNTER_ who even today still 2Ps with me and was a part of this original journey. @Starlord again was a part of this original journey and completed the 4P group that I would still prefer to TA with on Ultima if given the chance. 

To this day on Ultima @R-78 and @JupiterDeMars are the best competition around. I will likely remember the back and forth with them for the rest of my life. They've certainly pushed me to do things on this server that I never would have without.

I cannot conclude this without mentioning the new modern day grinders who have taken some small delves into TA @Crank @777 @(Jay) and that collective crew. 

Also thanks @Ender for joining us in some of the better 4P runs done on this server. If only we could practice more.

@Soly I don't really need to say much about this, I will be forever grateful I met him here and he knows the deal. 

There's a lot of players I probably should have tagged because I've had positive and meaningful interactions with so many people over the years. It's been like 12 years almost on Ultima so I am destined to have forgotten many.

• Like 8

Can’t believe I actually forgot lol shout out to @dmoney1969 for always grinding with me and achieving endgame gear in the process .   @Lend0ri for always being down for the hunt and making my experience here a fun one , @Wayne Jones for never turning down an Roct and literally being one funny guy  , now that’s someone whos  never changed for the worst and always kept it 💯 

• Like 2

I might have my vocal grievances with this server but I can't deny I've made a ton of friends here, some of which I still talk to after over 7 years here. I'll try not to forget anyone, since the list is pretty long.

@KarmaTheFoneysticks out mostly, I met him day one here and we stayed pretty close.

Big shoutouts to OG Aensland @griffeni@KarmaTheFoney@Saber +7@Master Debaytes@Carsomyr@Mayte@Lopedo45@MeliChu, I forget who else was there when I joined tbh.

Shoutouts to the lads crew @griffeni@McLaughlin86@ultrajerky@Lone Ranger

Shoutouts to the PRO teamspeak crew @Fyrewolf5@griffeni@nerdmastax@Sir Rendlan@TripleRand more I probably don't remember.

Shoutouts to @foiexxfor being Ultima's leading feminist.

Shoutout to @Stark 1for showing me around when I was still pretty new and being a real one.

Shoutouts to some of the Spanish Speaking people I came to play with a bit. @Denis Roman@Scout pso@Palutena, I'm forgetting a few people here probably.

Shoutouts to @R-78@Sentor@Zeldya@LmAx and the rest of the French community hear for putting up with a dirty English speaker and being friendly towards me.

Shoutouts to some of the people I still talk to today. ❤️  all of u @McLaughlin86@griffeni@Anmastey@yeyy@SelahIsASpot@Lone Ranger

Shoutouts to @Usagifor being a nerd.

Shoutouts to @RIPBennyfor sharing his lovely relationship with his dads with the rest of us.

Shoutouts to Triforce crew for being big gay cuties.

Shoutouts to some misc. people that still stand out. @thelionorion@TripleR@Cyane@Auli'i@Zabby@Alisia@cloor @KICK-ASS@makaveli@CFlo

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I might have my vocal grievances with this server but I can't deny I've made a ton of friends here, some of which I still talk to after over 7 years here. I'll try not to forget anyone, since the list is pretty long.

@KarmaTheFoneysticks out mostly, I met him day one here and we stayed pretty close.

Big shoutouts to OG Aensland @griffeni@KarmaTheFoney@Saber +7@Master Debaytes@Carsomyr@Mayte@Lopedo45@MeliChu, I forget who else was there when I joined tbh.

Shoutouts to the lads crew @griffeni@McLaughlin86@ultrajerky@Lone Ranger

Shoutouts to the PRO teamspeak crew @Fyrewolf5@griffeni@nerdmastax@Sir Rendlan@TripleRand more I probably don't remember.

Shoutouts to @foiexxfor being Ultima's leading feminist.

Shoutout to @Stark 1for showing me around when I was still pretty new and being a real one.

Shoutouts to some of the Spanish Speaking people I came to play with a bit. @Denis Roman@Scout pso@Palutena, I'm forgetting a few people here probably.

Shoutouts to @R-78@Sentor@Zeldya@LmAx and the rest of the French community hear for putting up with a dirty English speaker and being friendly towards me.

Shoutouts to some of the people I still talk to today. ❤️  all of u @McLaughlin86@griffeni@Anmastey@yeyy@SelahIsASpot@Lone Ranger

Shoutouts to @Usagifor being a nerd.

Shoutouts to @RIPBennyfor sharing his lovely relationship with his dads with the rest of us.

Shoutouts to Triforce crew for being big gay cuties.

Shoutouts to some misc. people that still stand out. @thelionorion@TripleR@Cyane@Auli'i@Zabby@Alisia@cloor @KICK-ASS@makaveli@CFlo

i always thought you forgot about me 🥺❤️ ily

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

I cannot conclude this without mentioning the new modern day grinders who have taken some small delves into TA @Crank @777 @(Jay) and that collective crew.

I appreciate the shout.
Tbh, I wouldn't have reached the skill level that I have without your example — you the real MVP. :twins:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

@Stark 1 @Lone Ranger @mudkipzjm @McLaughlin86 @Anmastey @Soly @cloor

I know I don't really play blue burst or don't rly talk to some of y'all anymore but i appreciate the kinda interactions/help i got from some of you individuals

also @chuk I hope everything's going well for you, literally the first ever person to pick me and my brother up the moment we were butt fresh into ultima YEARS ago lmao.

• Like 2