Player Appreciation!

Hello, everyone. 

This here is a thread for you to show your appreciation for any player(s) that have helped you throughout your journey, or that you want to give a special thank you to. 

I want give a special shoutout to @R-78 for all of her awesome and fun quests she's made. I always have a good time running a Shiida quest. Give one of them a try, especially CTU! 

I also wanna give a shoutout to @(Jay), @Light, @Wavebuster, @Crank and @Kotta for all the help and tips they've given me to become a better player. I definitely wouldn't have stuck around this long if it wasn't for these legends. 

Thanks for reading! 😊

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'd actually do tiers for this lol.

Highest in tier 1 I'd put @cososo and @JupiterDeMars.

Moka's been one of the kindest players I've the occasion to play with. We've been toghether in more than 100 ROCT runs. He's gifted me things without expecting anything in return and has endured playing with me when I was extremely noob and hard to play with. He's the person I love the most in the sever.

Not too far is Nou. Nou's gotten me out of the trash can as a player. Without his advice I wouldn't be as good as I'm. Playing with him is always a pleasure and he's super lovely and comepting with him is actually fun and super friendly. If Moka didn't exist I'd consider Nou my greatest soulmate without any doubt.

After that, still same tier I'd put @RigeL7 @Lordwin @serverus @Rivaul @ink @R-78

Mio's been kind and interacting with him has always been a pleasure/fun for me. He's also helped me a lot and always joined my games when asked for help so I'll always hold him in high appreciation.

Same for R. She's helped me a lot here and there and I'll always be super thankfull for that. In addition, thus far as our interactions go, she seems to be a very sweet gal, which is something I appreciate a lot too.

Ink's been a lot with Moka and me. I miss him a lot now that he has to work but life is life. Him me and Moka will be always the squad for me. A kind dude and a very solid player.

Lordcutie and riggy-chan have been the last souls I've had the pleasure to meet. They're very kind dudes and my time with them has been very enjoyable. Hope we can still keep at it.

My husbando Rivaldo is the only one that understand my love for Sky Striker, and that's something no one will ever compete with.

Lastly I'd mention Naruto-Chan. He's add a lot of fun to my games. But since I don't know his user I leave it for the last spot of T1.

T2 I'd put the very nice people I have had the pleasure to interact with but that I didn't get to know as well as the T1. People like @SinowNeo617 Jay @Crank

@kuratulas and a few more come to mind.

Thank you all, because of you my time here has been more enjoyable ❤️

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Owww my mooncake :3 I love you so much, I'm glad to be part of your life and make you happy too  ❤️

PD: SKY STRIKER LOVE ❤️ 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by Rivaul
  • Like 3

Oh god, where to even begin.

Shoutouts to @Domme for welcoming me and giving me an excellent intro to the laws of the land of Ultima. 

Shoutouts to @Clappy for giving me some great advice and amazing deals along the way to help me level up.

Shoutouts to @R-78 for all the amazing content she adds, as well as her attention to detail on practically everything she does.

Shoutouts to @Smoochum whom we've built an incredible friendship which goes beyond this game.

Shoutouts to @Wavebuster who patiently dragged me along so many quests, and for also introduced me to the competitive scene of Wario's Woods.

Shoutouts to @C01D1 who also built a great friendship in game and out. I want my runback in Mario Kart!

Shoutouts to @serverus for being my uncle.

Shoutouts to @RocketTots , @Tiel and the rest of the Triforce team for all the awesome moments and support.

Shoutouts to @Crank and the Sockland crew for running endless WOIs.

Shoutouts to @SinowNeo617 for being a grind monster and will run damn near anything. Special mention goes to @Kotta for all those MOTV runs during non-event times.

If I missed anyone, please forgive me. It's been a great 2.7 years here.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Lordcutie and riggy-chan have been the last souls I've had the pleasure to meet. They're very kind dudes and my time with them has been very enjoyable. Hope we can still keep at it.

The moment I saw your C3 Shogun character in game, I knew we'd get along. It's a pleasure playing with you during down times bb ❤️ I appreciate you too!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rivaul said:

Owww my mooncake :3 I love you so much, I'm glad to be part of your life and make you happy too  ❤️

PD: SKY STRIKER LOVE ❤️ 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Sky Striker for life! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

Moka's been one of the kindest players I've the occasion to play with. We've been toghether in more than 100 ROCT runs. He's gifted me things without expecting anything in return and has endured playing with me when I was extremely noob and hard to play with. He's the person I love the most in the sever.

Not too far is Nou. Nou's gotten me out of the trash can as a player. Without his advice I wouldn't be as good as I'm. Playing with him is always a pleasure and he's super lovely and comepting with him is actually fun and super friendly. If Moka didn't exist I'd consider Nou my greatest soulmate without any doubt.

After that, still same tier I'd put @RigeL7 @Lordwin @serverus @Rivaul @ink @R-78

Mio's been kind and interacting with him has always been a pleasure/fun for me. He's also helped me a lot and always joined my games when asked for help so I'll always hold him in high appreciation.

Same for R. She's helped me a lot here and there and I'll always be super thankfull for that. In addition, thus far as our interactions go, she seems to be a very sweet gal, which is something I appreciate a lot too.

Ink's been a lot with Moka and me. I miss him a lot now that he has to work but life is life. Him me and Moka will be always the squad for me. A kind dude and a very solid player.

My husbando Rivaldo is the only one that understand my love for Sky Striker, and that's something no one will ever compete with.

Lastly I'd mention Naruto-Chan. He's add a lot of fun to my games. But since I don't know his user I leave it for the last spot of T1.

T2 I'd put the very nice people I have had the pleasure to interact with but that I didn't get to know as well as the T1. People like @SinowNeo617 Jay @Crank

Sky Striker gang! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

Aww. You are are appreciated as well, Raye! You are very approachable and enjoying to play with. Thank you for answering all my questions whenever I ask for your opinion about certain stuff about the game! hugs! 

Edited by Lordwin
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Strafe said:

@theancientsam is getting no love? I see him help out new players and constantly bring people into new quests and patiently explain them. 

@theancientsam knows that I appreciate him a lot. I appreciate him fixing his sleep schedule just so he could intersect his gaming hours with mine ❤️ u da man

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2022 at 9:43 AM, IronSheik said:

Oh god, where to even begin.

Shoutouts to @Domme for welcoming me and giving me an excellent intro to the laws of the land of Ultima. 

Shoutouts to @Clappy for giving me some great advice and amazing deals along the way to help me level up.

Shoutouts to @R-78 for all the amazing content she adds, as well as her attention to detail on practically everything she does.

Shoutouts to @Smoochum whom we've built an incredible friendship which goes beyond this game.

Shoutouts to @Wavebuster who patiently dragged me along so many quests, and for also introduced me to the competitive scene of Wario's Woods.

Shoutouts to @C01D1 who also built a great friendship in game and out. I want my runback in Mario Kart!

Shoutouts to @serverus for being my uncle.

Shoutouts to @RocketTots , @Tiel and the rest of the Triforce team for all the awesome moments and support.

Shoutouts to @Crank and the Sockland crew for running endless WOIs.

Shoutouts to @SinowNeo617 for being a grind monster and will run damn near anything. Special mention goes to @Kotta for all those MOTV runs during non-event times.

If I missed anyone, please forgive me. It's been a great 2.7 years here.

aww, you make a clown feel so fuzzy and warm on the inside, thanks homie 💗

Edited by Clappy

• 1 month later...