Desperation

Samflannigan

Ok, I’m fairly “new” to the server, and I have no idea how the economy is or what the currency is. I’m looking for a red sword or dragon scale. I don’t have photon drops really, assuming that’s used at all.  I have some photon crystals but I’m not really sure if those are sought after. Just curious if I’m remotely in the ballpark for bartering at least one of these items.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

I can give you a red sword are you in game?

You are truly a wonderful person, but no I won’t be on until late today/tomorrow. Thank you for even offering that. If you’re still feeling that charitable tomorrow please god yes! If not I totally get it, thank you.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2022 at 7:44 AM, Samflannigan said:

Ok, I’m fairly “new” to the server, and I have no idea how the economy is or what the currency is. I’m looking for a red sword or dragon scale. I don’t have photon drops really, assuming that’s used at all.  I have some photon crystals but I’m not really sure if those are sought after. Just curious if I’m remotely in the ballpark for bartering at least one of these items.

Welcome to the server! I play on and off and still am grinding to get good loot. If you ever want to party up let me know. I have a hunter level 118 and a force level 39

What level are you? Are you on a max stats plan? I'd focus on maxing my stats through leveling up, materials, and mag raising which are all relatively cheap/free to do. Once you've done that things will accelerate because you can join tougher hunts which you'll get better rewards which you can sell