Dragon scale

1 hour ago, Samflannigan said:

I’ve killed, shambertain/kondrieu/St.Million 5 times and no scale. I’m Oran if that matters. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just unlucky? Update: I keep getting Zelda magazines, is the event interfering with the drops?

Yes the event will mess with the drops , out of interest was you trying on normal or hard?

Edited by ink

23 minutes ago, Samflannigan said:

Normal if that matters, also would you happen to know the use for photon crystals on this server? I can’t seem to find anything 

Photon Crystals are used to add hit to enemy parts , example bringers arm /bringers rifle . You will need to clear ep4 government quest line and speak to Montague at crater , this will open up a Easter egg in another quest Claire's deal . No need to complete quest, Montague is on pioneer speak with him he offers a gamble 1 pc = chance to get 10% hit @ 100 %  as you progress on hit the more pc is needed and less chance of success to add. Only up to 50 hit

There are some threads about it but after time they need searching out , Claire's deal  is in Japanese so probably a few wanting translation , few other Easter eggs hidden in story mode as well. Like obtain kireeks weapon , all ways getting hit on item  in blacksmith quest , Not sure if joining black paper is a thing still 

Edited by ink

32 minutes ago, ink said:

Photon Crystals are used to add hit to enemy parts , example bringers arm /bringers rifle . You will need to clear ep4 government quest line and speak to Montague at crater , this will open up a Easter egg in another quest Claire's deal . No need to complete quest, Montague is on pioneer speak with him he offers a gamble 1 pc = chance to get 10% hit @ 100 %  as you progress on hit the more pc is needed and less chance of success to add. Only up to 50 hit

There are some threads about it but after time they need searching out , Claire's deal  is in Japanese so probably a few wanting translation , few other Easter eggs hidden in story mode as well. Like obtain kireeks weapon , all ways getting hit on item  in blacksmith quest , Not sure if joining black paper is a thing still 

Ok man thank you! 

6 hours ago, ink said:

Yes the event will mess with the drops , out of interest was you trying on normal or hard?

6 hours ago, Samflannigan said:

Normal if that matters, also would you happen to know the use for photon crystals on this server? I can’t seem to find anything 

In any case, It Is better In normal since Kondrieu has a 1/2 drop chance....... although Idk If event Is also Interfering as well :rf-13: