Triforce 2022 Event Drop Chart

IronSheik

2 hours ago, IronSheik said:

Good day all, 

I received a couple of reports that the spreadsheet wasn't updating automatically. 

Reason for this is the spreadsheet that presents the data and the sheet that collects the data are two separate systems. The collector is online (google sheets) and the presenter (Excel) is offline. 

Rest assured that no reports are ever lost since they go to the Google sheet. The Excel sheet on my computer has to stay open and the computer has to stay on at all times for it to continue working. 

As soon as I opened my computer, the sheet has updated. 

Thank you for letting me know and I will change some settings so this doesn't happen again in the future.

I noticed a couple of my reports yesterday didnt automatically update but i looked again after 5-6 minutes and they were there. I assumed it was normal that there'd be some time in between the form submission and the sheet update, but thanks for letting us know.

Also I'd be happy to also go through and add posts in the thread of others to the sheet periodically, you do so much for us already by just having this active every event so I'd be happy to help!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IronSheik said:

The Excel sheet on my computer has to stay open and the computer has to stay on at all times for it to continue working. 

Gambatte, computer-san! :onion-head44:

Purple Gal Gryphon Ultimate -> Photon Drop è_é :cr-boring:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Here's an update of what's been reported for those who can't (won't) open the spreadsheet:

# of Item Reports
Item #
Centurion/Arms 10
Fire Rod 9
Centurion/Resist 8
Sacred Bow 6
Centurion/Power 6
Bomb-Chu 5
Boomerang 5
Power Glove 3
Magic Hammer 3
Hylian Shield 3
Centurion/Luck 1
Stealth Sword 1
Bug-Catching Net 0
Ganondorf Shield 0
Godric/Ability 0
Great Fairy Sword 0
Master's Sword 0
Zelda Magazine 0

Surprised there hasn't been any reports on the bottom items...more boss runs are needed!

• Sad 1

wait bug catching net is event? i found that from a falz while griding my blufull in ttf... i left it on the floor xD lmao. might have been very hard but not sure... it may have been normal or hard not sure of that 

Edited by theancientsam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, theancientsam said:

wait bug catching net is event? i found that from a falz while griding my blufull in ttf... i left it on the floor xD lmao. might have been very hard but not sure... it may have been normal or hard not sure of that 

i got a few as well , I need to remember where I got them lol

• Like 1

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Forest       Tollaw                     Centurion/Power

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Forest       Gulgus                ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Caves        Ob Lily               ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Caves        Pouilly Slime      ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Caves        Vulmer               ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Caves        Govulmer           ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Mines       Canabin             ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Mines       Gilchich             ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Mines       Baranz               ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     1      PINKAL      Ruins         Claw                  ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     2      PINKAL      Temple      Ob Lily               ** NO EVENT DROP **

Ultimate     2      PINKAL      Temple      Hildetorr            ** NO EVENT DROP **

• Like 1