Hucast build help

Link1990

Looking for some advice on my hucast build what would be best to swap out to increase power any recommendations welcome armour mag weapons barrier slots 

Mag agastya 5 172 23 0

red ring 30 30 30 5 5 

samurai armour 4 slot

Slots: cent arms

Cent battle

Cent power

Cent power

Weps:

Psycoravens +80 0 0 50 35 45 hit

Slicer of fanatic +30 35 0 30 0 40hit

Serene swan +80 0 0 0 40 0hit

Bombchu 

For starters, HUcast has only one optimal max stat plan (which Is not exactly optimal because It requires Centurion/Arms and that's the most optimal It'll ever be :rf-08:) [no jokes Intended. Any other plan will either require another unit, or sacrifice some of ATP, ATA or LCK stat :onion-head84:]

So first:

1 hour ago, Link1990 said:

Mag agastya 5 172 23 0

red ring 30 30 30 5 5    <------ [kotta's note: What are these numbers on red ring :onion-head49: ]

samurai armour 4 slot

Slots: cent arms

Cent battle

Cent power

Cent power

I can only assume these are the equipment of someone leveling up, which Is great :o 

In the case your HUcast were to reach level 200, this Is the optimal plan for maxing all stats

-> https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/ :onion120: 

2 hours ago, Link1990 said:

Weps:

Psycoravens +80 0 0 50 35 45 hit

Slicer of fanatic +30 35 0 30 0 40hit

Serene swan +80 0 0 0 40 0hit

Bombchu 

The weapons are okay. Still lacking In some stuff, but all of that Is already too good to have.

-Psycho Ravens' stats are great, especially  for episode 2 [consider maxing them all stats, hit Included :D]

-Idk about SoF from a HUcast perspective. Maybe situational :o 

-Serene Swan Is great on HUcast. Try farming a better one next summer :onion120: (but don't follow my root, or you will become potato swan :onion-head82:)

-Bombchu Is good for some bosses, and In case of not having a big sword, or a crush cannon, It can also do their work, though not as effective (but at least It won't miss as much? :onion-head65:)

At the very least to say, you are missing on the big multi-target sword/partisan department, like Ultima Reaper, Crimson Sword, Master Sword or Tsumikiri J-Sword :onion120: 

And also a handgun-animated weapon to trigger traps Instantly after setting It [aka trapshooting] (which can also be done with a serene swan. It's just for saving time In a tight situation ;o )

And then finally, the big yellow thin thunder boy made out of olga's parasitic genes "the Dark Flow" (but Issue Is this Is retardedly expensive xd) and their many minions, the hp sucker (either lavis blade or cannon, or girasole/Inferno girasole; a berserk mechgun, like berserk vulcan, M&64 Vice [If that's how It's called > .<] or a Berserk TypeME/Mechgun. Either of them mechguns with hit%; and Diska of braveman (very situational)

Everything else you need to know, you gotta ask a real HUcast, like @DarkMeteorIsTrash :onion-head44:

• Thanks 1

Apart from Kotta's advice, which covers pretty well the basics, I think you should change your mag and your armor. Agay triggers aren't very good. Tellusis is optimal. Other options are Soniti, Sato, Nidra, etc. If you can start with a PPP mag much better. Max stats with 185 pow are much more efficient. Samurai Armor is just crap on cast. Try to get a wedding dress, a dress plate or some armor that at least offers some utility for you.

Also @Kotta no idea whether u were jokin but those numbers on the RR are its resses xD.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Apart from Kotta's advice, which covers pretty well the basics, I think you should change your mag and your armor. Agay triggers aren't very good. Tellusis is optimal. Other options are Soniti, Sato, Nidra, etc. If you can start with a PPP mag much better. Max stats with 185 pow are much more efficient. Samurai Armor is just crap on cast. Try to get a wedding dress, a dress plate or some armor that at least offers some utility for you.

Also @Kotta no idea whether u were jokin but those numbers on the RR are its resses xD.

Thank you both for the advice :D I will bear it in mind! Will definitely invest in telsisus mag! And didn't think hucast males could wear wedding dress? Or am I thinking of a different armour? Only maxed atp and ata :L and @Kotta I am max level lol. Gave my maxed tjs to iron sheik for his collection and haven't really played properly for few years so just getting back to it really :D but thank you for all advice! And haha DF is to rich for my blood unless this year I get a pgf 

Edited by Link1990
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Link1990 said:

Wish I knew about the calculator 10 years ago xD

Or this max stat plan topic that has existed for 7 years now, which It seems nobody can find first thing In the Helps and Guides section :onion-head09:

[Well, me neither, kind of :onion-head81:🍑💨]

• Thanks 1

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=2&l=200&m10=115&m11=0&m12=0&m13=0&m14=35&m15=125&m16=0&m20=3&m21=182&m22=15&m23=0&i0=63&i1=170&i2=100&i3=106&i4=81&i5=-1

This is the Hucast max stats link. Also the 4th unit slot can be whatever you want. Usually if you're running epsiode 2 you would run a cure/confuse. Pretty much the only other useful option is a v502 if you want to use Hell or Arrest.

As for your gear specifically. It's great. HUcast only needs 2 weapons to be useful. 1. Strong mechguns 2. A weapon that can hit multiple enemies (usually a Big Sword).

Psycho Ravens and Serene Swan are the 2 best mechguns options for the character and your Psycho Ravens have 45 hit which is great. Those 2 weapons can easily deal with most enemies alone. I would recommend going for a Crimson Sword because honestly its basically just better than TJS and is much cheaper/easier to get. You can also farm a Crush Bullet to make a Crush Cannon, its decent.

I wouldnt use SoF. Demons is pretty useless on HUcast outside of the devil special on Serene Swan. Samurai Armor is good enough until level 200, HUcast is naturally tanky so it doesn't really matter which frame you use.

For the mag I would make a Tellusis personally, and That silly Kotta guy that responded in this thread actually sells the max stat hucast mag that can be made into HUcast, so you can buy one from him if you're in need.

Edited by Crank
  • Thanks 1