Obligatory Organization for Chaos Knights

sheldama

lol ezio forget about phophets of motav that drop is insane....same with sorcerers cane

if you were on during rare monster events id help you get double cannon, but your usually not. And i have daylight scar 30 hit and freedert has FTD. I wonder what poptarts list is gonna look like xP.

I know but phophets of motav is something I have always wanted. And the sorcerers cane I have up as a downgrade of psycho wand. And as for the day light how much you want for it? If I dont have enough I can always hunt and pay you back.

lvl 199 hunewearl redria poptart

lvl 108 hucast oran pop

lvl 124 humar bluefull pop

lvl 148 fomar skyly pop 2

what i need is

1.excalibur/lame with hit

2.wedding dress

3.pgf

4.ps

im on almost every day after school around 3 pm and on at night

- look how few i need... owned free :P

I just put up the list of what I am looking for...I want to make a collection of every item in the game...if possible. That is my goal in the game...I don't care about being the best I just want 1 of everything.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys i got the almighty tjs sword for trade. pm me if interested (and if you can come close to being able to afford it)

How did u get?

i traded with turtle...its legit, and its a donated tjs

Nice, needless to say u can get some awesome stuff for that ;)

Anything you lookin for in particular?

yes heaven striker with hit & dark%, dark bridge, glide divine, black king bar with good % or hit, excal (preferably with hit, and of course %), charge (or spirit) vulcan 50 hit, charge arms 50 hit.

i want hit hs the most

i have a lot of nice stuff on tradelist.....id rather hook u guys up rather than trading other people, pm me if interested (the red ring in an equip so i dont really wanna come off that)

Attention all high level members that can buy arms and vulcans at store. If you find 50 hit charge vulcans or charge arms at weapon store, buy as many as possible. Clear your entire bankroll and I will reimburst you (if 45-50 hit). Also 30-45 hit also works. And least but not last Spirt and Berserk will also work. Please spread the word and tell other members.

So mainly look for these two on the shelves:

Charge Vulcan 50 hit

Charge Arms 50 hit

Alternatives:

Spirit Vulcan 50 hit

Berserk Vulcan 50 hit

Spirit Arms 50 hit

Berserk Arms 50 hit

Attention all high level members that can buy arms and vulcans at store. If you find 50 hit charge vulcans or charge arms at weapon store, buy as many as possible. Clear your entire bankroll and I will reimburst you (if 45-50 hit). Also 30-45 hit also works. And least but not last Spirt and Berserk will also work. Please spread the word and tell other members.

So mainly look for these two on the shelves:

Charge Vulcan 50 hit

Charge Arms 50 hit

Alternatives:

Spirit Vulcan 50 hit

Berserk Vulcan 50 hit

Spirit Arms 50 hit

Berserk Arms 50 hit

Or they could do Restless Lion (EP 4 quest) in ultimate to find some as well with good %

Well, in store you can buy them in bulk ;)

I think these are the perfect items to start with in a teambank ^^

chuk

• 2 months later...

i am new to the team of today so i thought i would put a list up after reading the rules and stuff i am really excited about being on this team thank you :)

my list

RR

heavan punisher

OS with hit

lame D with hit perferably

electro frame (max stats)

schisshito (i think is how you spell it the thing for book of katana 2)

Spread needle with hit

limiter

cahin sawd

sjs

lavis cannon with hit

my chars

goblin skyly 138

tweek oran 156

scarface viridia 123

times

every day from about 5 till 10 most of the time sometime earlier to

just wanted to through this out there i can hunt syncestas for who ever during monster events i have a really good method and can get liek 3-5 an hour so i can rerally spread syncestas around the team next monster even