lost items during crash

alicat

2 nights I was running through the crater area on Ultimate and picked up Heavenly/Ability off of a Dorphon Eclair and a Daylight Scar from Boota along with several other items. Had the goal of getting to level 130 to I could make a summit moon. After I hit 130, made the weapon, logged off went to bed. Got up the next morning to show my cousin what i found and saw that i had dropped a level and lost both of those items. I had also found a V101, V501, Heavenly/Luck that same night, and I still have all those. Found out later that the server had went down that night and there was a rollback. I dont have any screen shots of these items so i understand if you cant help. But if you can that would be greatly appreciated =].

Ty

2 nights I was running through the crater area on Ultimate and picked up Heavenly/Ability off of a Dorphon Eclair and a Daylight Scar from Boota along with several other items. Had the goal of getting to level 130 to I could make a summit moon. After I hit 130, made the weapon, logged off went to bed. Got up the next morning to show my cousin what i found and saw that i had dropped a level and lost both of those items. I had also found a V101, V501, Heavenly/Luck that same night, and I still have all those. Found out later that the server had went down that night and there was a rollback. I dont have any screen shots of these items so i understand if you cant help. But if you can that would be greatly appreciated =].

Ty

The bolded shows that it probably wont happen Sorry TIP:Try to take screen shots of most things.

Idk i didnt know if they could go back and see log records or what they can and cant see since it went down. at first i wasnt too concerned i was like well ill just go run the craters again til i see another dorphon eclair... yea well ive done all of them twice now and have yet to see one again.