launcher error

hey i would really appreciate  help.everytime i download the game and the launcher,and click on the app, it says that all the files are not there.i do have an antivirus protection. I wanted to know if the files that it keeps taking away are harmful to my computer? and how do i fix it? i would really like to play this game again.and i have no problem with donating because i would like to help keep the server running and alive lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Genarenx said:

hey i would really appreciate  help.everytime i download the game and the launcher,and click on the app, it says that all the files are not there.i do have an antivirus protection. I wanted to know if the files that it keeps taking away are harmful to my computer? and how do i fix it? i would really like to play this game again.and i have no problem with donating because i would like to help keep the server running and alive lol

You have to add a exception for the game in your antivirus, the files are the executable which starts the game as its not recognised by your antivirus thinks it is harmful .

• Like 1