Transfer of arms

vital542

I apologize in advance if this topic has been. I do not speak English, and I write through transliteration. The question is. Is it possible to transfer things, weapons to your own character on one account??

Hi, yes there is a common bank that can be accessed from all characters on your account. You can change between your character bank and the common bank by typing  "/bank" in game.

2 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

Привет, да, есть общий банк, к которому можно получить доступ со всех персонажей на вашем аккаунте. Вы можете переключаться между банком вашего персонажа и обычным банком, набрав «/bank» в игре.

thank you so much!!!!

16 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

Hi, yes there is a common bank that can be accessed from all characters on your account. You can change between your character bank and the common bank by typing  "/bank" in game.

I don't quite understand how it works? I entered "/bank", the inscription "common" appeared and that's it))

I'm probably very stupid)))

34 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

got it all figured out, thanks again!

• Like 1