Jill Valentine Resident evil 3 Huny skin.

Elza

It's come to my attention I did the process wrong, here is a different method.

LINK+INSTRUCTIONS.

https://mega.nz/file/lFFjxagA#FB3BSTVvSdUceNTCrI62w1l4png4TgsdoovdvN_7TJ4

This costume goes over the red and black attire, in the skin color 2. 

I enjoyed making this, stay tuned for my audio and more texture mods.

i'm aware of the tie thing in the front looking weird, her bitmap for the front of her skirt is the same. Just imagine jill got bored and decided to get into crochet 

jill.jpg

Edited by Elza
  • Like 4

Prima facie they look very good, cgs! (This, and the other one you made). Sadly, being forced into pixel art by the forum doesn't let you appreciate the skin well. Moreover, when I tried to check on them they didn't work. For instance, in this one I can only see the trousers. Anyway, I checked a bit the file with texturemanager and it seems that you don't save in higher res. This is a little trick that @Guido Palau taught me. Instead of saving in 32x32 - 64x64 or whatever, try to double or x4 the res, (e.g., if you start with 128x128, try 256x256 or 512x512; like that, the skins look more "HDish").

PS. "Moreover, when I tried to check on them they didn't work. For instance, in this one I can only see the trousers." If more people find this issue while trying to use your skins you might wanna check into what's causing the problem.

49 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Prima facie they look very good, cgs! (This, and the other one you made). Sadly, being forced into pixel art by the forum doesn't let you appreciate the skin well. Moreover, when I tried to check on them they didn't work. For instance, in this one I can only see the trousers. Anyway, I checked a bit the file with texturemanager and it seems that you don't save in higher res. This is a little trick that @Guido Palau taught me. Instead of saving in 32x32 - 64x64 or whatever, try to double or x4 the res, (e.g., if you start with 128x128, try 256x256 or 512x512; like that, the skins look more "HDish").

PS. "Moreover, when I tried to check on them they didn't work. For instance, in this one I can only see the trousers." If more people find this issue while trying to use your skins you might wanna check into what's causing the problem.

alright, switched methods. I'm used to older games locking texture resolutions to their original standard. Thank you for informing me.

Edited by Elza

Ok, now that I was able to check the thing (sorry before, it was my fault. I didn't notice the skin color 2 part) I've gotta say that the arms look pretty weird and unnatural, you need to work on them a bit, if possible. The other skin looks better.

5 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

Ok, now that I was able to check the thing (sorry before, it was my fault. I didn't notice the skin color 2 part) I've gotta say that the arms look pretty weird and unnatural, you need to work on them a bit, if possible. The other skin looks better.

I could try, but the arms are literally the standard arm texture, I didnt alter them lol