How to do solo without creating a new party after every quest completion ?

TheHunter

It's starting to get really tediously having to start back in the lobby to create a new party after every quest completion on Solo. Is there a way to bypass this or automate this process for he PC version of PSOBB using tethelia patch to play offline ? Is there a game patch of some sort that fixes this or will I have to just learn to live with this ? Thank you for your help.

50 minutes ago, TheHunter said:

It's starting to get really tediously having to start back in the lobby to create a new party after every quest completion on Solo. Is there a way to bypass this or automate this process for he PC version of PSOBB using tethelia patch to play offline ? Is there a game patch of some sort that fixes this or will I have to just learn to live with this ? Thank you for your help.

You will have to live with it , the solo quests have Easter eggs hidden so completion and saving of each would be needed , only way to not keep loading for longer play is to free roam . As in make the game and use the teleporter to go down to Ragol free roam forest caves mines ruins

Edited by ink
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, TheHunter said:

I guess I would just have to live with it then. Lol Just one more question, is there any solo bot mods that act like a party if you want to do the online stuff solo ?

As far as having NPC help as Fryewolf has stated only a few quests . The best one's to do i find is episode 4 single player mode , quests are pioneer spirit and warriors pride. Pioneer spirit you talk to ash by bank and Rupika in the hospital they will join you as long as you have Resta or star atomizer to heal them you can level quite nicely . Same for Warriors pride but you speak to Ash same place as before and Bernie who is in the loading lobby to game .

There is a Story unlock which needs you to speak to Karen on pioneer spirit when Rupika asks when heading into Subterranean . Complete as usually , Start quest Warriors pride Rescue the Soldiers in a Time limit if this done correct Rupika will join you at end. Final quest to do is Restless Lion complete this quest . 

Now if all done correct you can go ask karen to join you in Pioneer spirit once you get to Sub desert she will recruit to party now , so now you have Karen and Rupika  to run Sub desert  plus a new cut scene ending of the story . Enjoy.

Edited by ink