Mille Faucilles For Hunter Female

Mille faucilles Wearable For Female Hunter  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do female hunters need mille faucilles?

• Yes
    • No

I understand where you're coming from. "Hucast and Humar have PR's". Not only does MF have slightly less ATP, so does both female hunter classes compared to the male counterparts, so I get it. However there's one thing to really think about, Hucast doesn't have lvl 20 S/D, neither does Humar. Hunewearl has access to lvl 20 S/D and that can be game changing for solo plays which could ruin the balance. The only logic here, is that Hucaseal gets access to MF or balance buff Dual Birds, as they have access to lvl 7 S/D just like Humar. Not only would that make more sense balance-wise, but also makes sense in theory since Hucaseal has the most ATA out of all the Hunters.

Everyone: We need more balance for all the other Hunters
Hucast: Balance?

Everyone: Actually giving other players more flavor

Hucast: Nah fuck that pewpewpew

Edited by Clappy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, JupiterDeMars said:

Why not play classes that have access to mille faucilles rather than try to change the meta every time you want to try a new class

@JupiterDeMars Try to change the meta? I think this is the first time I've made a topic about this. Because it's a friendly suggestion that a lot of people agree with.

8 minutes ago, Rivaul said:

@JupiterDeMars Try to change the meta? I think this is the first time I've made a topic about this. Because it's a friendly suggestion that a lot of people agree with.

8 people 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 2

I appreciate the meta as it is

The hucaseal does not need an additional mechgun, when she is too endangered to use the DF special, she can do huge damage with TYB charge.

The hucast has PR, but he has few ATA and is very bad when it comes to using hell, it does not have access to SD 7, does'nt have access to sue's coat, which in addition to giving a bonus of 100 in ATP, has an extremely advantageous EFR against epsilons, and of course the hucast does not have fausts either, even if this difference is more anecdotal.

The hunwearl has nothing to do with a mechgun, she does enormous damage with lindcray, which not only has the advantage of range, but also a much better animation than the mechgun and their endless period of immobilisation

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

but if they make PR to girl/woman, what we do with dual bird? why not upgrade ATP for Dual bird? is more simple than make one new. 

Same case when u decided to upgrade Angel Harp ATP on this server.:cr-shake:

isn’t dual bird for both genders though ? If it’s atp is boosted won’t it be better than Psycho ravens cause Psycho ravens has very low range compared to dual birds .  Would make that event item pretty useless 

4 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

But if you see first dual Bird IS 222 ATP Max and PR 480 Max they could upgrade like example until 300-350 make the weapon good not OP example on hucaseal.

You forgot the grind, PR 640, DB 322

Also DB was already buffed on ultima (+70 ATP, +23 ATA)

Edited by JupiterDeMars
  • Like 1