Mille Faucilles For Hunter Female

Mille faucilles Wearable For Female Hunter  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do female hunters need mille faucilles?

• Yes
    • No

Hey hey Everybody what is going on? Riva here 964724832904306848.webp?size=96&quality= 

I want to give my opinion on why female hunters can't use mille faucilles, or why they don't enable it so they can use it. In my opinion they should put that (Hunewhearl and hucaesal) They can use mille faucilles, taking into account that male hunters can use Psycho raven, what difference would it make? Mille Faucilles was created as the "Female Psycho Raven" and only included the rangers leaving out the hunters? There is no good mechgun for huney and hucaesal, and I'm sorry but I'm not conformist, I always go for more, and dual bird for me is not enough in huney and hucaesal, if ramarl and racaesal can use Mille faucilles, then why Huney and Hucaesal They can not? What excuse is there? I don't see any... Does the weapon have a lot of atp? If that was the excuse then they would never have put psycho raven on the hucast, it doesn't make sense.

PS: I do not make this post to generate discussion or ill-gotten debates. It is a suggestion that they should take into account.

squirtgun-water-gun.gif

47 minutes ago, Rivaul said:

if ramarl and racaesal can use Mille faucilles, then why Huney and Hucaesal They can not? What excuse is there? I don't see any... 

Huney and Hucaseal can use Dark Flow, then why Fomar and Fonewm they can not? What excuse is there?

Spoiler

The same one

59 minutes ago, Rivaul said:

I do not make this post to generate discussion

Alright then

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Huney and Hucaseal can use Dark Flow, then why Fomar and Fonewm they can not? What excuse is there?

It is a totally separate case, we are talking about mechsguns 849710783742738503.webp?size=96&quality=

49 minutes ago, R-78 said:

In addition, the hucasts have DF and even so they use PR too 862366414173765632.webp?size=96&quality=

The one thing that could happen Is that either HUnewearl and HUcaseal get a new mechgun, or that Psycho raven Is unusable by HUcast :onion-head70: 

• Like 2

Honestly, when i first get my hands on this faucilles, beside the autolock special there isnt much point in it, charge yas does more dmg with rifle range, i cant see why this mechs should be more broken that pravens, if we say that hunters can use dark flow why fo cannot?, theres plenty of strong weapons that shouldnt exist, for example, the strongest rifle in the game is not usuable by all RA classes, one of the best cannons in the game is FO only, most of the strongest dmg gear is not for all hunters, or any at all. show some love to HU

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kotta said:

The one thing that could happen Is that either HUnewearl and HUcaseal get a new mechgun, or that Psycho raven Is unusable by HUcast :onion-head70: 

Psycho Birds like a few woman i have met along the way lol

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Stark 1 said:

Charge type/mechs.

Low atp and only scale with s/d 

10 minutes ago, Rivaul said:

Low atp and only scale with s/d 

which they both have access to. Macho blades for cast and actual shifta/deband technique for the Hu. 
If anything I do think HUnewearl has crap defenses & atp. 
anything I say is pretty invalid though, I lack experience.

Edited by Stark 1

Honestly, when i first get my hands on this faucilles, beside the autolock special there isnt much point in it, charge yas does more dmg with rifle range, i cant see why this mechs should be more broken that pravens, if we say that hunters can use dark flow why fo cannot?, theres plenty of strong weapons that shouldnt exist, for example, the strongest rifle in the game is not usuable by all RA classes, one of the best cannons in the game is FO only, most of the strongest dmg gear is not for all hunters, or any at all. show some love to HU
good observation [emoji848]

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

Alright then
yeah create a Biggoron's Sword for this triforce event and make it with df wave special and half df atp hahahaha that way mages should be in the ccc team [emoji41][emoji57]

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

• Haha 1

@Rivaul Why not play classes that have access to mille faucilles rather than try to change the meta every time you want to try a new class

Edited by JupiterDeMars
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1