Gear

sb1011666

just wondering whats good end game gear for a force user to get most dmg def ect ect any help is good help lol 

current equip is

- summit moon

- cursed cloak (3slot)

- god/mid

- v801

- heavenly/mind

- Blue ring

- Mag

Edited by sb1011666

i guess its a matter of preference , theres end game gear for FOs that make them good with their techniques and then theirs gear that makes them good with melee attacks too . whats your playstyle ? i wont be able to list gear but it might be helpful for someone else to point you in the right direction 

Ok. Unless playing EP4 specifically, Caster build is a bad idea, so you need to work on some Melee stuff. Godrick Cloack is a nice choice if u use the class that can equip it, otherwise most important thing is having a 4slot armor (that isn't too bad).

For units you should use:

-Smartlink

-V502 (if using hell weapons)/ flex slot otherwise

-Centurion/Battle

-Flex slot

(I'll assume you know how to max your stats with mag & mats)

For shield you should be using some kind of Red Ring + Halo Rappy Soul or Red Ring itself due to the +20 all. Frank the bunny is particularly useful on classes that can cast zalu/jell, but other options can be good too.

Now the important part, weapons:

Banana Cannon is usually your best AOE option.

Lindcray with hit is one of the best options for single target dmg (you gonna need to burn trifluids tho).

Rambling May with hit if you can use it is also nice.

Samba Fiesta with hit for EP2 mobs. Demon is very important in a class with the lowest atp in game _also demon very good overall_.

Slicer of Vengeance with hit can also output very nice AOE dmg.

Fury of the beast with hit can output nice single target dmg.

That's usually what I use. I tend to prefer to keep it simple and not to use many weapons but there are many further options you can explore which also work as end game stuff.

For caster you should build differently: v801 and Adept and 2 other defensive units (use god/technique if needed, to have all techs at lvl 30).

Weapons: dark bridge, psycho bridge and glide divine are what matter most (if you don't use frank). The budget option when no PGF is Pyscho Wand.