Use doble water gun in ur PRS!

assface

Hello i came with a skin replacement for more fun visual in ur games! just download these 2 files and paste in the following folders:

- File 254 on: data/items/model

- File 449 on: data/items/texture

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ry889wtk8j2kzkx/File_254.prs/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vr8s0edppyz3tt4/File_449.prs/file

heres a sample of how it looks:

pso132991950669744574

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

230px-Blasty.pngI'm a fucking blastoise now :rf-02: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Kotta said:

230px-Blasty.pngI'm a fucking blastoise now :rf-02: 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, Lipelis said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bully-maguire-bully-maguire-laughing.gif

On 6/8/2022 at 5:06 PM, assface said:

Hello i came with a skin replacement for more fun visual in ur games! just download these 2 files and paste in the following folders:

- File 254 on: data/items/model

- File 449 on: data/items/texture

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ry889wtk8j2kzkx/File_254.prs/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vr8s0edppyz3tt4/File_449.prs/file

heres a sample of how it looks:

pso132991950669744574

Ooooi curious question: does the bullet's vfx also change, making It shoot water gun's bullet Instead of PR's? =o

[not that they are different, just color :rf-08: I'm just curious :D]

13 hours ago, Kotta said:

Ooooi curious question: does the bullet's vfx also change, making It shoot water gun's bullet Instead of PR's? =o

What you refer to, Kotta, doesn't have to do with how textures/mods look (and if it has, it is extremely hard to do). Furthermore, I've never seen an exception to this rule. Yeah, you can change how Froozen Shooter's ice block looks when it impacts (and only when it impacts in particular) with texture files. However, you can't change how the beam looks when shooting, for instance. This can probably be done but we'd need someone that really knows how to deal with these harder-to-do modifications.

Edited by Lobotomy
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Kotta said:

For the most part, weapons that shoot normal photon bullets use their group index to know which photon bullet from data.gsl/gun_bullet.xvm to load. Main exceptions for photon bullets being the TypeM weapons which map to color 1 for blue, because there's no white photon bullet. This is hardcoded into the client.

And there are many weapons that have special particle bullet functions to create some other particle. Also built into the client.

3 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

What you refer to, Kotta, doesn't have to do with how textures/mods look (and if it has, it is extremely hard to do). Furthermore, I've never seen an exception to this rule. Yeah, you can change how Froozen Shooter's ice block looks when it impacts (and only when it impacts in particular) with texture files. However, you can't change how the beam looks when shooting, for instance. This can probably be done but we'd need someone that really knows how to deal with these harder-to-do modifications.

I've never actually modified these before, but this should work... FS uses particle 0x55 and SQ uses particle 0x1f5 for their bullets (these are hardcoded values in the client). Two ways to modify these.

There's some old particle editor by Lee somewhere. You can open particleentry.dat (from data.gsl if you don't have one) and go to those entries. Modify and save the file into your data folder, then relaunch the client.

Alternatively you could modify the textures they use. In the particle editor, you'd see that particle 0x55 uses texture ID 0xB723D and particle 0x1f5 uses texture ID 0xAB02C. You can find those in effect_nt.xvm and change that. But this affects all particles that use this texture, which you probably don't want. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ender said:

For the most part, weapons that shoot normal photon bullets use their group index to know which photon bullet from data.gsl/gun_bullet.xvm to load. Main exceptions for photon bullets being the TypeM weapons which map to color 1 for blue, because there's no white photon bullet. This is hardcoded into the client.

And there are many weapons that have special particle bullet functions to create some other particle. Also built into the client.

I've never actually modified these before, but this should work... FS uses particle 0x55 and SQ uses particle 0x1f5 for their bullets (these are hardcoded values in the client). Two ways to modify these.

There's some old particle editor by Lee somewhere. You can open particleentry.dat (from data.gsl if you don't have one) and go to those entries. Modify and save the file into your data folder, then relaunch the client.

Alternatively you could modify the textures they use. In the particle editor, you'd see that particle 0x55 uses texture ID 0xB723D and particle 0x1f5 uses texture ID 0xAB02C. You can find those in effect_nt.xvm and change that. But this affects all particles that use this texture, which you probably don't want. 

Yeah, I've messed a bit with Lee's Particle Editor. The problem is that it is extremely confusing to use. Some things such as demon are easy to find and modify, but some of my particle files couldn't even be opened. Your explanation clarified many things tho. I'll try to mess again with particle editor when I have time again (since I also need to make sure that I don't lose the particle skins I already use and such). Ty for the advice!

2 hours ago, Ender said:

I only wanted to change PR  particle shots and sfx to that of Ruby Bullet's, the Red Interesting circle pattern and Its Pew Pew sfx :onion-head65:

[But you guys are talking about a program, I only thought by moving and naming files It could work :onion-head84:]

(That or PR doesn't have a file of Its own :onion-head19:)

1 hour ago, Kotta said:

I only wanted to change PR  particle shots and sfx to that of Ruby Bullet's, the Red Interesting circle pattern and Its Pew Pew sfx :onion-head65:

[But you guys are talking about a program, I only thought by moving and naming files It could work :onion-head84:]

(That or PR doesn't have a file of Its own :onion-head19:)

Using programs/editors isn't that difficult Kotta, in case you are interested. If you feel like it sometime, I can teach you what I know (which isn't too much anway) and you'll learn it in less than 5 minutes, trust me.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 7:16 PM, Lipelis said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrrssrsrsrssssss

• Like 2