MISSING EDITOR: FOGEDITOR003!

HighKey21

Hello everyone, I come baring sad news today.

It would seem that one of our most beloved and capable tools to help cultists of this community further enjoy this rather dated game... Has gone missing!

Yes, the FogEditor.exe (of the folder FogEditor003) has become increasingly difficult to find on the internet.

For those of you who may not know, this Tool allows us to change the color of the misty fog that engulfs areas like the Caves. Without it, texture modding these areas of the game can become rather futile. 

I dare you to prove me wrong, try to find this tool somewhere on the internet. If you can, please reply to this posting with a link to it and I will be fulfilled. If you can't, please try to spread awareness on this topic until someone who actually has a working version can restore it along with my sanity.

Thank you for your time, and dedication. Sincerely, a bad Editor.

• Haha 1

it is the part that makes the screen appear tinted orange no matter where you are in cave 1 (actually when the lights go out, the fog also disappears). 

the files in the game that hold data for how fog color appears during whichever areas of the game are the fogentry.dat and the fogentry_a.dat

9 minutes ago, HighKey21 said:

it is the part that makes the screen appear tinted orange no matter where you are in cave 1 (actually when the lights go out, the fog also disappears). 

the files in the game that hold data for how fog color appears during whichever areas of the game are the fogentry.dat and the fogentry_a.dat

that would be the larva reflection you confused me

larva.png

Edited by ink
added pic
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, HighKey21 said:

Hello everyone, I come baring sad news today.

It would seem that one of our most beloved and capable tools to help cultists of this community further enjoy this rather dated game... Has gone missing!

Yes, the FogEditor.exe (of the folder FogEditor003) has become increasingly difficult to find on the internet.

For those of you who may not know, this Tool allows us to change the color of the misty fog that engulfs areas like the Caves. Without it, texture modding these areas of the game can become rather futile. 

I dare you to prove me wrong, try to find this tool somewhere on the internet. If you can, please reply to this posting with a link to it and I will be fulfilled. If you can't, please try to spread awareness on this topic until someone who actually has a working version can restore it along with my sanity.

Thank you for your time, and dedication. Sincerely, a bad Editor.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f18uc8vgrug72gb/Fogeditor003.zip/file

If it doesnt work for you tell me I'll pm u and send the tool.

PS. Whatever, I'll attach it.

Fogeditor003.zip

Edited by Lobotomy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ink said:

that would be the larva reflection you confused me

larva.png

yes it appears down there lol

25 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f18uc8vgrug72gb/Fogeditor003.zip/file

If it doesnt work for you tell me I'll pm u and send the tool.

PS. Whatever, I'll attach it.

Fogeditor003.zip 235.86 kB · 0 downloads

thank you so much <5