Some of my mags raised a level of defense without me noticing. Literally, there was no way for me to notice....

Just like the title says. 

IMG_20220602_192843.jpg

[sry It's a phone pic. I was gonna start mag feeding In a tablet, but due to visually unexpected circumstances just had to make a topic of It (-Tʖ̯T-) ] 

So yeah, when I logged In, the kama mags had a level of defense Increased. Last time I was mag feeding, the defense was close to 0.00.

I really don't know how It happened. The only unexpected thing I did was feed antidotes while the mag was Into kama (+16DEX; - 5DEF), and once It transformed Into garuda I would feed It with dimates (+16POW; ±0DEF).

I am always careful about mag feeding, and this time I did nothing of "fast 'n risky" mag feeding, or any trade feeding. Just a single character In a normal mode room with pass feeding a bunch of mags. 

Any Idea what could possibly have gone wrong? :onion-head19:

I can only think of the mags becoming Garuda while on my reader It was still kamas. Only like that I would have accidentally raised DEF while feeding It antidotes, since It raises like 5DEF on Garuda mag. (and If so, I had no Idea I could glitch the mag In the most normal way possible :"L )

A while after typing this topic, I noticed something off: the kamas level In the pic, 1 + 41 +42 = 84.... 

Last time I fed them they were at level 92 or 93 :onion-head06::onion-head84:

Also, can I get their defense decreased back to 0? :"L

• Like 1

(something unusual I did, and Idk If It's relevant, but since It's the first time I've done It <.<)

The tellusis and Agastya mags were transformed back then, and I never remade room and kept mag feeding on same room :rf-13:

On 6/2/2022 at 8:01 PM, Kotta said:

Also, can I get their defense decreased back to 0? :"L

Well guess no attention to this topic, so just gotta say that there Is no need for this petition of mines.

I'm gonna manage something with them failure mags :) 

This topic can be closed.

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

no more fast & furious mag feeding @kotta

RectangularLiveCrocodileskink-size_restr

At least read everything before assuming I did :onion-head28:

On 6/2/2022 at 8:01 PM, Kotta said:

I am always careful about mag feeding, and this time I did nothing of "fast 'n risky" mag feeding [Kotta's note: "Fast & Dangerous" I kinda forgot :v], or any trade feeding. Just a single character In a normal mode room with pass feeding a bunch of mags. 

(More Kotta's note: And nothing else! :onion-head28::onion-head28::onion-head28:)

It was the most normal mag feeding I have ever done In my life :onion05:

(And It was shit as @applesaucin's fart 🤡) and not to mention slow as snails going fast :onion-head34:

4 hours ago, Kotta said:

Well guess no attention to this topic, so just gotta say that there Is no need for this petition of mines.

I'm gonna manage something with them failure mags :) 

This topic can be closed.

I can tell someone else posted this because there was 0 onion found in this message. :onion-head37:

It's not that I give it 0 attention but I never take any action without Soly's confirmation when it comes to items lost or glitched due to server bugs.

• Haha 1