Blizzard Lag Problem

Yo, you're right, i thought my 980ti is too old, but never happend before, once i used a trap and blizzard weapon i get those nasty frame drop until i move the camera, is not that noticeable like ur video, but someone should look into this, i cant imagine that frame drop with a low end rig. @Soly helpppp

A bit late to the party but I found this: http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2/dgVoodoo2/ not too long ago. Since my frames after changing to a 8000K TV + Tower got miserable compared to my Portable (e.g., many times I found myself not being able to do giz trick + other different issues you don't need to know about anyway) I did a bit of research. After trying it today I can say that it seems to work amazingly well. It is basically a program to run old games in new PCs. After trying it, the issue with the frames didn't go away completely, but at least it was highly reduced. I could do the giz trick again, for instance. In fact, due to the overall smoother pace of the game I was able to pull my best TTF run till falz so far (falz trolled me afterwards ofc): 7'36'' (was the time I entered falz area, I mean). I also tested Banana Cannon in Max S and Blizzarding enemies didn't give me any noticeable frame drop. Hope it helps.

PS. A good side effect of the program is that it avoids PSO closing when you open an emergent window, which is super nice too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

A bit late to the party but I found this: http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2/dgVoodoo2/ not too long ago. Since my frames after changing to a 8000K TV + Tower got miserable compared to my Portable (e.g., many times I found myself not being able to do giz trick + other different issues you don't need to know about anyway) I did a bit of research. After trying it today I can say that it seems to work amazingly well. It is basically a program to run old games in new PCs. After trying it, the issue with the frames didn't go away completely, but at least it was highly reduced. I could do the giz trick again, for instance. In fact, due to the overall smoother pace of the game I was able to pull my best TTF run till falz so far (falz trolled me afterwards ofc): 7'36'' (was the time I entered falz area, I mean). I also tested Banana Cannon in Max S and Blizzarding enemies didn't give me any noticeable frame drop. Hope it helps.

PS. A good side effect of the program is that it avoids PSO closing when you open an emergent window, which is super nice too.

Could you write a or link a tutorial?

42 minutes ago, Guido Palau said:

Could you write a or link a tutorial?

http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2/QuickGuide/

You have a FAQ there that explains everything. It is extremely easy to get running so don't worry.