What items to look for on a leveling hunter?

Skrakk

Hi. 

I've recently returned after a very long hiatus, just got myself a gamecube and such and have been playing PSO on that, but I've also came back to Ultima a little and have been messing around, and I'm a little stuck on what to do.

My main character is a lvl 142 Hucaseal, I used to play with a few friends but that was a long time ago. As far as gear goes, I don't really have much going for me. I have an ultima reaper and a vivienne, neither of which have hit (Around when I quit there was an ultima reaper event and after farming for hours I literally never got one to drop and was given a basic one from Hentai I believe out of pity lol, was kinda sadge) I also have a v101, 502, a cent/ability and a pretty good mag.

But I'm feeling like I've hit a brick wall, my gear isn't really feeling up to scratch, and I don't have anyone to play with. Are there any grinds I could do to get myself started? Be it for some better units or weapons or maybe something else.

My I.D. is Bluefull, but I can change it.

Thanks! 

Wait for the upcoming event.

Summer Event Is coming hot and back with the saucy drops everyone Is crazy about :onion-head64:

1 hour ago, Skrakk said:

Hi. 

I've recently returned after a very long hiatus, just got myself a gamecube and such and have been playing PSO on that, but I've also came back to Ultima a little and have been messing around, and I'm a little stuck on what to do.

My main character is a lvl 142 Hucaseal, I used to play with a few friends but that was a long time ago. As far as gear goes, I don't really have much going for me. I have an ultima reaper and a vivienne, neither of which have hit (Around when I quit there was an ultima reaper event and after farming for hours I literally never got one to drop and was given a basic one from Hentai I believe out of pity lol, was kinda sadge) I also have a v101, 502, a cent/ability and a pretty good mag.

But I'm feeling like I've hit a brick wall, my gear isn't really feeling up to scratch, and I don't have anyone to play with. Are there any grinds I could do to get myself started? Be it for some better units or weapons or maybe something else.

My I.D. is Bluefull, but I can change it.

Thanks! 

Tbh you would be better off changing your id to either Whitill or Skly if you are not joining other party's.

This will give you more of the type weapons you can use . Slicer of fanatic is a multi hit weapon with demon special , Red sword for crowd control has seize . Monkey king bar upgrade to Black king bar.

Sange would be easy now as rare enemy boosted combine with yasha can be found in black paper photon crystal to play.

Angel Harp from pal rappies ,Sealed J-sword ,Daylight scar , Lame d'argent make excalibur .

Red ring . Sweetheart set

Ep4 single player Restless lion will give 50 hit weapons 9* charge mechs are nice untill upgraded

Edited by ink
making a proper sentence

If u want a simple info.. u can use weaps like:

For 1 target use weaps like Mechgun.. or some dual sabers like:

Serene Swan, Lindcray (female-human), Psycho Raven (male) Ten Years Blade or a more basic like Sange e Yasha or Jizai.

For multi target use weaps like:

Excalibur, Slicer of Vengeance, Frozen faust, Arrest faust, bomb chu, Vjaya, Crush Bullet and the "end-gear" Dark Flow.

For Bosses u can use some from the list above (Multi target)

But there are other good weaps. Not just these.

Edited by Ricardof14
  • Like 2

Thanks for the recommendations!

I swapped to Skyly and picked up a sange&yasha with 40 hit that seems pretty good, as well as getting a hold of a few god/powers for when I'm not really making the most use of my v502

Managed to get a better Vivienne, a nice charge mech with 50hit and a slicer of fanatic(although I haven't really used the slicer much) so I'm feeling a little better about ult and such right now.

Hoping to get my levels up in time for the upcoming event now so I can hopefully farm some cool stuff :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skrakk said:

Thanks for the recommendations!

I swapped to Skyly and picked up a sange&yasha with 40 hit that seems pretty good, as well as getting a hold of a few god/powers for when I'm not really making the most use of my v502

Managed to get a better Vivienne, a nice charge mech with 50hit and a slicer of fanatic(although I haven't really used the slicer much) so I'm feeling a little better about ult and such right now.

Hoping to get my levels up in time for the upcoming event now so I can hopefully farm some cool stuff :)

Nice going , should be able to grab some heavenly powers in ep4 the single player pioneer spirit is nice ,as low hp on enemy and more exp plus added help from rupika and ash

• Like 1

You can farm or trade for Vjaya, Diska of Braveman, Crush Bullet, Bloody art. These can all be useful and most of them can be farmed in Very Hard mode. If you make  Blood Tornado you will be able to easily 1 combo problematic enemies like Gibbles/Epsilons. You will need a Blue Black Stone to make use of the Crush bullet and the Bloody art, but BBS are only about 7-10 pd's each.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crank said:

You can farm or trade for Vjaya

This is available with 40hit from ep2 Government Quests as reward played as Hu , easier than Farming one for hit