A few ttf tricks as a force

assface

2 hours ago, assface said:

Reserved

Since you were showing this ttf tricks, you could have also added the Gizonde trick to fast kill Vol Opt fast :o (maybe o .o)

Also, the same trick you do to avoid getting locked on Vol Opt's green energy ball can be done against the missiles he shoots as well :onion-head65:

Finally, about the Dark Falz Spinner phase (I suppose this was to showcase the effectiveness of gifoie In that situation :D) In the case you are alone and triggers Invincibility before entering the spinner phase, killing them one by one, be It with a ranged weapon or foie, can be faster since In one person ttf It doesn't require many spinners to be taken down :rf-03:

Edited by Kotta
maybe o .o Idk If copyright Infringement ;y

This is why i put "a few tricks" haha, but a mean gizonde is so basic I didn't want to add to the video, plus avoid volt op misiles didn't add neither coz is a waste of time in my opinion is better just get hit and keep doing damage, in order to safe time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, assface said:

avoid volt op misiles didn't add neither coz is a waste of time in my opinion is better just get hit and keep doing damage, in order to safe time. 

:onion-head69: It's only for the flex :rf-12:

:onion-head05: :rf-02:

• Haha 1

tbh, should add a vol opt 1 gizonde tutorial. There's so many people on this server that don't know about it, or just don't know how it works

I'm sure there's info on it somewhere on these forums, but at least 3/4 open games there's people that will make the fight take long just cuz

like having FOneys/FOmarls with twinkle star using gi/razonde y'know?

Edited by Ford522
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
hace 19 minutos, theancientsam dijo:

How do you open that quick menu you used to cast gifoie at the spinner phase of Dark Falz? I've played this game for a long time and didn't know you could do that.

I play with keyboard, so i use f3, go for gifoie tech, them just spam enter

• Like 3