Inventory bug

I have recently (02/13/11) been experiencing a problem with my inventory. It says that 26/30 is the maximum amount of space I have on my person. It will let me pick up items until I go past 26 items and then I get an error message saying my inventory is full and then disconnecting me (I have pictures if that helps), instead of hearing the sound of my inventory being full. I recently cleared my common bank of glitched items, and there were a few ??? items that I couldn't drop before getting disconnected. This may be the cause of the inventory problem, so I'm wondering if just my inventory can be wiped or reset?

Guild Card #42012762

This problem only affects the character in slot 1

Edited by Night1080

I have recently (02/13/11) been experiencing a problem with my inventory. It says that 26/30 is the maximum amount of space I have on my person. It will let me pick up items until I go past 26 items and then I get an error message saying my inventory is full and then disconnecting me (I have pictures if that helps), instead of hearing the sound of my inventory being full. I recently cleared my common bank of glitched items, and there were a few ??? items that I couldn't drop before getting disconnected. This may be the cause of the inventory problem, so I'm wondering if just my inventory can be wiped or reset?

Guild Card #42012762

This problem only affects the character in slot 1

Not sure if anybody fixed it, if so thanks. If not I think I solved the problem so never mind lol.