Transfering character from PSO to PSOBB

Hi everybody, I'm a new guy in this PSOBB world and recently registered in the forum.

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask but I've been playing PSO (the first original version) for a while and, now that I'm here, would like to know if there is any way to transfer my character from PSO to PSOBB.

I'm not the most knowledgeable player on here but as far as I am aware this server stands alone and does not allow for a transfer of any data from other versions of the game. I think part of why this is setup this way is to prevent cheating with getting gear. On top of that there are additional weapons and items in this version of the game that does not exist in the original version of the game. I hope this doesn't deter you from playing on our wonderful server here. We have a great community here and I hope despite having to start over from scratch you will still join us for some fun in game. Happy Easter!!!!!

• Like 5

Depending on what you have on your original character, it probably won't take long to catch up on this server. Leveling is incredibly fast and getting to a mid power level can be done pretty quickly. We are going to have an event launching at some point this month, so if you can level to 100 you can get into ultimate mode and start farming event gear with others.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Erafa said:

Although I've played PSO, this game is a whole new world to me. Any suggestions of where to begin with?

There is a story mode in ep1 you need to make a single player game for this it is the walkthrough on the game .  To open more quests in single player you will have to play multiplayer Government quests you find these at the captains quarters on ep1. 

I like to do EP4 single player Pioneer spirit you get 2 NPC (Ash and Rupika ) joining you this can be a effective way to level a bit quicker as exp is more.

• Like 1