Selling Tiny Tina Wonderlands Loot for PD’s

Bendymin

S> 1000000 gold for 1 PD or 5 PC or any good rares if you offer I’m seeking this by per stack of 1mill I got lots so offers can be made!

S> 5 skeleton key gold chest loot gacha per Pd price as well!

Note tiny Tina wonderlands game is cross play so any system can join in a game it doesn’t matter which system you have.

Discord is Samanosukex2#3651                         If you want instant responses the discord is my best bet of answering back to you fastest. P.S. Rare weapons offers that equal certain value or units or armors want to offer will be considered an option as well for payments. I am lvl40 so gold box drops will give that level! I have specific legendaries also for sale Pm for details!(Gold chest rarity goes from blue rates-orange legendaries it’s literally like a gacha system). 

99DA1634-BE8A-484A-94D9-D302B63785CD.png

F7FA9267-1EA2-42B3-9997-04F38095D4A8.png

Edited by Bendymin
  • Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Bendymin said:

S> 1000000 gold for 1 PD or 5 PC or any good rares if you offer I’m seeking this by per stack of 1mill I got lots so offers can be made!

S> 5 skeleton key gold chest loot gacha per Pd price as well!

Note tiny Tina wonderlands game is cross play so any system can join in a game it doesn’t matter which system you have.

Discord is Samanosukex2#3651                         If you want instant responses the discord is my best bet of answering back to you fastest. P.S. Rare weapons offers that equal certain value or units or armors want to offer will be considered an option as well for payments. I am lvl15 so gold box drops will give that level! I will also update on PM on discord if I reach higher lvl for golden chests so can pm every other day to get updates on that. (Gold chest rarity goes from blue rares-orange legendaries it’s literally like a gacha system). 

How got that much gold was help of higher level friends who contribute to my trade and give me gold from their farmings.

• Confused 1