Research Of Fragmented Life

R-78

8 hours ago, jespence said:

I got a combo unlocked L&K38, is that a bug?

Wtf??

Well I will remove the quest from Ultima tomorrow when I get back home because this definitely was not supposed to be a quest reward......

Besides, too many STA were found already, there must be something off with the rate.

• Haha 2

Wow... I was so looking forward to this quest and when I run it I get this super strange bug where my Safety Heart just turned into an horrid FTD with no color and my game crashed and afterwads the game uninstalled itself and I can't play anymore... gg @R-78 i'm reporting u to Larva... Guess it's time to revisit competitive candy crush.

ROFL.jpg

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, TheIronSheik said:

I feel like I need a shower after that quest.

you're just mad cuz Capture.jpg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TheIronSheik said:

Frankly this might be the best farming quest to date. 

Also the best TA quest ever. None of those pesky enemy waves you have to deal with during those CRAZY @R-78 quests. 

This quest truly showcases what the game was meant to be. Warped the landscape at an ultra octane speed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, the staff decided to remove the quest for good because it was way too broken for PS and STA farming.

Still hope everyone enjoyed it while it lasted!

Spoiler

And yes that was an April fool for those who still didn't get it. Quest initials were a relevant hint.

You cannot reach the photon drops nor the waterfall hidden warps and there is no bug with the quest rewards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1