Humar on ROCT

Abercio checa

As a fomar I'm aware that ata is a pain in the ass i wish a few weps could have more ata base, but i never arrest ill gills i just stay close to the wall wich is the safe place to stay agains them, them i use banana or lindcry depending on numbers, if i haved a humar roct soloing on multiples ill gills would be interesting try to use chaos on them, or maybe rafoie spam with power glove that gives u 100% rafoie damage, once again humars are for masters haha

• Like 2

hace 59 minutos, JupiterDeMars dijo:

In any case, I don't understand why limit yourself to wanting to reproduce the gameplay you have known elsewhere. This is an opportunity to play other classes and to do your new favourite classes. Try the casts, you'll see, it's more satisfying to be able to trap in critical situations without having to heal yourself, and you can arrest the gills, since it's important to you.What is certain is that cast hunters are much more suitable for solo tower. Whether here or elsewhere, humar is lagging behind anyway, instead of traps it has almost useless spells, and that's valid on any server. It's not that good for demons, his ata remains quite weak. Hunters have a big ATP and weapons to hit strong, so betting everything on demons is a bit of ruining the potential of hunters.

Is hucaseal good too try? Do you think?

I think Fo is the way haha sensei Jupiter make video with hucaseal on Roct like you have one with RAmar haha

28 minutes ago, Abercio checa said:

Is hucaseal good too try? Do you think?

Well, all the hu will have difficulty to solo since they are forced to do the full run by being debuffed

On the other hand, the big advantage of hucast hucaseal is to be able to use the DF special to kill enemies one by one without too much difficulty despite the debuff, thanks to the freez traps
The big problem for roct in particular is to pass the boss with the debuff (but for that the humar would not do better)
From the moment you add a second player, you can buff yourself with 2PB and everything becomes much easier.
What I am sure of is that two hucast/hucaseal can complete the quest without any problems 

45 minutes ago, Abercio checa said:

Jupiter make video with hucaseal on Roct like you have one with RAmar haha

Hey, you are the masochist who does'nt want to run something else than solo roct with a hunter, do it yourself 

i use to pick the right class for each quest (and ofc i would'nt pick a hu for solo roct, for the simple reason that the boss seems too difficult to beat with debuff+low mat)

• Haha 2

unknown.png

Challenge accepted

First try...

unknown.png

Humar for the win.

Never speak ill of humar again, thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

unknown.png

That took slightly longer than me quad logging on shared drops for the first time :rf-08::onion-head65:

23 hours ago, Kotta said:

That took slightly longer than me quad logging on shared drops for the first time :rf-08::onion-head65:

What's up with the off topic show off? Well then I can say

That took highly longer than me soloing with ramarl :rf-00::onion-head73:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...