Humar on ROCT

Abercio checa

Dont missundertood dificult/challenge with how bad humar is actually, hes not the best in anything, yeah might be good with demon special attacks same as huney, ramar ramarl but no other advantage over them, but thats pretty much it about humar, i think only phycho ravens over huney but not anymore since mille, about arrest and frozen faust, no sense on hunters use using straight range weapons like that, but we know how this is on ultima, i think Humar should have more flexible build not just demon, phycho and df, humar is nothing to be proud here on ultima.

hace 8 horas, JupiterDeMars dijo:

i've just tried boomerang, it literally works on each try

pso132925299667555308.jpg

pso132925299570951712.jpg

pso132925299464535922.jpg

i tested but is not simple like you say ... is hard make arrest humar is so hard to play here

damn i tested with boomerang arrest faust etc 

i cant see how play solo pw4 with humar in ultima like sylph play on ultima lmao so hard and my head burning when i using

3 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

i tested but is not simple like you say ... is hard make arrest humar is so hard to play here

damn i tested with boomerang arrest faust etc 

i cant see how play solo pw4 with humar in ultima like sylph play on ultima lmao so hard and my head burning when i using

What units are you using ? Smartlink v502 in build? You forget Challenge mode training fence and barriers are key and spawn all ways same Zalure Rabarta to weaken and high hit.

• Sad 1

Hi

hace 6 horas, ink dijo:

What units are you using ? Smartlink v502 in build? You forget Challenge mode training fence and barriers are key and spawn all ways same Zalure Rabarta to weaken and high hit.

Hi Bro and sensei, yes i used ...Well sensei juplitler said on each combo he did arrest on ill gill , but is not easy i know you can do rabarta Freeze them and jz plus make demon, but is hard top play humar on última is my favorite class and is the true. I dont know if you saw the video of sylph playing on stchhack with arrest raygun DF etc haha i played the same way on that server but they deleted all my weapon since years ago so i entered on última and i pick humar i have one lvl 200 and not play i sad for me.

• Haha 1

In any case, I don't understand why limit yourself to wanting to reproduce the gameplay you have known elsewhere. This is an opportunity to play other classes and to do your new favourite classes. Try the casts, you'll see, it's more satisfying to be able to trap in critical situations without having to heal yourself, and you can arrest the gills, since it's important to you.What is certain is that cast hunters are much more suitable for solo tower. Whether here or elsewhere, humar is lagging behind anyway, instead of traps it has almost useless spells, and that's valid on any server. It's not that good for demons, his ata remains quite weak. Hunters have a big ATP and weapons to hit strong, so betting everything on demons is a bit of ruining the potential of hunters.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JupiterDeMars said:

It's not that good for demons, his ata remains quite weak. Hunters have a big ATP and weapons to hit strong, so betting everything on demons is a bit of ruining the potential of hunters.

Well, they are talking about RoCT, so not much can be done while being under lvl 20 (or 21?Idk >.>) JZ, besides PB twins; unless they use S-Rank zalure (or level 15 zalure) on every monster :onion-head22:  [gl with trash jz range :onion-head26:

(and despite their bad ata, Serene Swan has the range and the human devil special, which can still be good :D ) 

7 minutes ago, Kotta said:

or 21?Idk >.>

21 is still not enough, otherwise 1 PB would remove the jellen

yes but if the goal is to spam demons, better to play ramar/ramarl or even fo

Edited by JupiterDeMars

14 minutes ago, JupiterDeMars said:

better to play ramar/ramarl or even fo

Blame the topic's title :rf-02:This topic Is all about HUmar, superior beings have no place In this topic :onion-head05:

[Me? I blame @Abercio checa already:onion-head71::onion-head65::rf-12:]

[Ah, silly me, I should have just quoted this :o]

Just dual log on shared drops room, bring a force along :onion-head63: