Humar on ROCT

Abercio checa

Completing ROCT solo on a HUmar would be needlessly challenging and probably revolve mostly around demons and whatever choice of finishing weapon you decide. It would certainly not be fun. Use the plans from here: 

A solo run would largely follow the same underlying ideas as this except slower.

For solo roct I advise you first to learn the spawns and their traps in dual log with a fo for SD and res if necessary. Once you master, go solo

(Getting into it with a class that has almost nothing in crowd control seems complicated to me, especially since solo, you will be jellen, so you won't have the opportunity to kill quickly with DF either)

Edited by JupiterDeMars

I was playing on test server is too hard ROCT lmao i cant freeze ill gill like with hucast or hucasel with trap or arrest lmao with hucaseal i just run aways from enemy with a gun make demon and run run run i cant like stop enemy and make demon example or special from DF.....more simple for what can i use my humar lvl 200 or have to delete? :) is so sad for me delete him.

hace 1 hora, JupiterDeMars dijo:

For solo roct I advise you first to learn the spawns and their traps in dual log with a fo for SD and res if necessary. Once you master, go solo

(Getting into it with a class that has almost nothing in crowd control seems complicated to me, especially since solo, you will be jellen, so you won't have the opportunity to kill quickly with DF either)

for me too sensei and is very sad for me really. I liked alway HUmar..T_T

It's not because it's disadvantaged for solo roct that you have to delete it x) you can try the solo on ranger or force, and keep your humar for multiplayer runs

Edited by JupiterDeMars

This is not roct or ultima server,  but u can just have an idea how to use humar and have fun soloing quest, also roct is far to be the hardest quest on ultima. This is Sylph's humar video 

i think you just pick one of the hardest class of the game, definily you need to practice a lot to master that specific class.  

• Like 1

Yeah that gear isnt enough on ultima, lk38 combo locked here, mobs with increased stats (high evp) and the fact that humar its the worse character overall in ultima, mediocre stats, cant use most of the strong custom gear most FO can use strong gear with better results/dmg than a solo humar, even a fonewn can do more dmg in solo meele than a humar, its a joke of a character an everybody knows it. idk why larva didnt do anything about it, and this is a well know issue for more than 6 years.

Edited by Guido Palau

hace 2 minutos, Guido Palau dijo:

Yeah that gear isnt enough on ultima, lk38 combo locked here, mobs with increased stats (high evp) and the fact that humar its the worse character overall in ultima, mediocre stats, cant use most of the strong custom gear most FO can use strong gear with better results/dmg than a solo humar, even a fonewn can do more dmg in solo meele than a humar, its a joke of a character an everybody knows it. idk why larva didnt do anything about it, and this is a well know issue for more than 6 years.

Humar is a great demon fighter style gamin (typeme/mechgun, slicer of fanatic, ultima bringer, etc.) plus he can use pycho ravens + serene swan to cover pure damage, and df + tyb like all hunters. He can make the best 1 shot damage with power glove. I said humar is 1 of the most dificult ones to play. But never the worst is the second best atp. It only need to dedicate times to masters, ah i forgot that they can use frozen and arrest booster lol.

• Like 1

hace 37 minutos, assface dijo:

Humar is a great demon fighter style gamin (typeme/mechgun, slicer of fanatic, ultima bringer, etc.) plus he can use pycho ravens + serene swan to cover pure damage, and df + tyb like all hunters. He can make the best 1 shot damage with power glove. I said humar is 1 of the most dificult ones to play. But never the worst is the second best atp. It only need to dedicate times to masters, ah i forgot that they can use frozen and arrest booster lol.

Humar was good befote now is crap i Saw the video make arrest ti delbiter now with last holy Ray 80 hit so much miss u cant have like control just is run away ando shoot like gay etc haha.  Sylph make arrest to ill gill with holy Ray ha! Try now.

I think it's a chance to have classes that are more difficult to play than others, it allows you to add a little challenge when you want, it's not as if pso was a PvP game (ironically humar is the best in PvP)

9 minutes ago, Abercio checa said:

Humar was good befote now is crap i Saw the video make arrest ti delbiter now with last holy Ray 80 hit so much miss u cant have like control just is run away ando shoot like gay etc haha.  Sylph make arrest to ill gill with holy Ray ha! Try now.

i've just tried boomerang, it literally works on each try

pso132925299667555308.jpg

pso132925299570951712.jpg

pso132925299464535922.jpg