S> Sranks and AB Prizes Closed

ink

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Ink! 40 pds for each shield it is? do you still have any in stock? I can't cmode for lifeĀ in fact i've never done it even onceĀ so getting them from you sounds far more possible within my skill issue realityĀ :cr-boohoo:Ā at this moment I might be spamming ids to fetch the pds for you.

Ā 

Edited by sukunahime
typos and fixes because I can't read.

6 hours ago, sukunahime said:

Hello Ink! 40 pds for each shield it is? do you still have any in stock? I can't cmode for lifeĀ in fact i've never done it even onceĀ so getting them from you sounds far more possible within my skill issue realityĀ :cr-boohoo:Ā at this moment I might be spamming ids to fetch the pds for you.

Ā 

I can do the shields or if you want to invest some time . I am more than happy to take you through, i just need another to stand on 2 man switch's now and then. Not to much skill involved xD and you can get Srank from Ep1 list same time.

8 minutes ago, ink said:

I can do the shields or if you want to invest some time . I am more than happy to take you through, i just need another to stand on 2 man switch's now and then. Not to much skill involved xD and you can get Srank from Ep1 list same time.

Sure id love to do it and learn from you, you can call me anytime so we can settle when we re doing it!